Lake Masek Tented Camp Ndutu Serengeti Tanzania | Lake Masek Tented Camp | Lake Masek Tented Camp Ngorongoro | Lake Masek Tented Camp Accommodation Rates | Lake Masek Tented Camp Room Prices | Masek Tented Camp Ngorongoro Conservation Area | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | The best available hotels | Where to stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation
Lake Masek Tented Camp is a luxury tented camp located between the plains of Serengeti National Park and the northern side of Ngorongoro Conservation Area, by the shores of Lake Masek. The camp is located approximately 257 km (5 hours) from Arusha and 63 km from the center of Ngorongoro Crater Conservancy.
The nearest airport is 67.3km (Seronera Airstrip). Other airstrips nearby include Ndutu Airstrip – 4 km & Kusini Airstrip – 6 km. Air companies fly on schedule and charter basis to and from Arusha to the Manyara Airstrip on daily basis.
Besides, this area is the principal setting of the Great Migration which takes place from December to April, and the Big Five visited the area. The camp is set up every year in a different part of the area, to make sure that you will always have the best place to see this impressive spectacle from your own tent.
Lake Masek Tented Camp has 20 spacious en-suite tents. Elegant tents built on raised wood platforms with en-suite facilities and an outside shower. After a day on safari guests can enjoy a refreshing shower under the stars.
Each tent has its own private terrace where guests can enjoy the landscape and the surroundings. The family tent consists of two interconnected tents and a shared bathroom and private porch. From the private terrace of the tent, you can observe the wildlife of the area. Many animals visit the lake in search of water and therefore this camp is a privileged observation point.
In addition, the camp is ecological without losing comfort and attention. The electricity is generated by solar panels and the water is rainwater collected during the rains. All the products used are biodegradables.
The main building includes a lounge and dining room with a large terrace overlooking Lake Masek. The premises include an area to relax with comfortable sofas, outdoor and indoor dining, and a swimming pool. In the evening campfire is lit and guests can enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the sun go down.
Activities at Lake Masek Tented Camp include; Game Drives, Hot Air Balloon Safaris, Walking safaris, Swimming, witnessing the Migration at Serengeti National Park, Visit ethnic groups, Birding, Bush Meals & drinks, Nature walks, etc.
Lake Masek Tented Camp Ndutu Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lake Masek Tented Camp Ndutu Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a Full board basis (3 meals per day) + Drinking water, Tea & Coffee & Drinks (water & soft drinks, local beers, and house wines)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||630 US Dollars||860 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||30th Nov 2022||320 US Dollars||450 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
1st Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||630 US Dollars||860 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars|
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars for picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars for lunch, and 20 US Dollars for dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 travelers (minimum 3 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 3 days booking is required
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Special Camping fees (Conservation Fees) – 59 US Dollars per adult per night & 11.8 US Dollars per child (2-15.99 years) per night, VAT inclusive