Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel | Naivasha Budget Accommodation | Lake Naivasha Alcohol Free Hotel | Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel location | Affordable Accommodation in Naivasha | Lake Naivasha Hotels Lodges & Camps
Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel is a 3-star hotel perched on a natural cliff of a beautifully landscaped garden overlooking the eastern edge of Lake Naivasha, off Moi South Lake Road. The hotel is about a kilometer from Lake Naivasha while the Crescent Island Game Sanctuary is a 17-minute drive away.
There are 67 en-suite guestrooms comprising self-contained cottages, tented rooms, suites, standard rooms, superior rooms, and deluxe rooms. Each is tastefully fitted with a satellite TV, closet, and private balcony with garden or lake views.
There are luxurious and elegant self-contained cottages, tented rooms, and a private house all with a stunning view and the cool breeze from Lake Naivasha and Eburu Smoky Hills. All rooms are designed in an African style with modern facilities.
There is an onsite restaurant that serves local and international cuisine and also caters to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. The hotel does not serve alcoholic drinks. There is evening entertainment for guests to enjoy.
Once you step into the premises of Panorama, you get access to free wireless internet services readily available to all clients with their own laptops and phones for convenient and easy internet access.
There is also a gift shop where you can get African souvenirs and Maasai kikois, kiondos, jewelry, and much more. Panorama Park prides itself on its resident rock hyraxes that invite you from their caves.
Lake Naivasha Panorama Park offers modern banquet facilities for meetings, conferences, corporate events, and weddings. There is an outdoor pool with qualified swimming instructors.
The hotel has a spa that offers relaxing treatments like massage, luxury skincare, and waxing. Guests can also relax in the sauna and steam or use the in-house gym to exercise and unwind after a busy day.
Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel activities include swimming, nature trails, and camel rides.
Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel Accommodation Rates
2022 Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel Accommodation Rates (Rates Applies to both Resident & Non-Resident)
|Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||
Single Deluxe Room
|6,000 Kenya Shillings||7,000 Kenya Shillings||8,000 Kenya Shillings|
Double/ Twin Deluxe Room
|10,000 Kenya Shillings||12,000 Kenya Shillings||
14,000 Kenya Shillings
Triple Deluxe Room
|14,500 Kenya Shillings||17,500 Kenya Shillings||20,500 Kenya Shillings|
|20,500 Kenya Shillings||24,600 Kenya Shillings||
28,600 Kenya Shillings
* Lunch – 1,000 Kenya Shillings
* Dinner – 1,500 Kenya Shillings
* Baby cot – 1,500 Kenya Shillings
* Breakfast – 1,200 Kenya Shillings
* Extra bed – 2,500 Kenya Shillings
* Bouncing Castles – 50 Kenya Shillings
* Children aged 13 years and above, total adult rate
* Children aged 12 years and below in their own room pay 75% adult rate
* Children aged 5 years and below are free but share room with parents
* Children aged 5 years to 12 years sharing with adult/parent pay 50%
* Swimming – Adults 300 Kenya Shillings & children 200 Kenya Shillings
* Camel Riding – Children 50 Kenya Shillings & Adults 100 Kenya Shillings
* Picnic Charges – Adults 500 Kenya Shillings & Children 250 Kenya Shillings