Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge is situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha, a 90-minute drive from Nairobi and 15 kilometers from Naivasha town on tarmac roads. The Hell’s Gate National Park is in close proximity to the lodge.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge consists of 70 superior guest rooms furnished with wrought iron and mahogany furniture and has a step-down sitting area with a television.
They are clustered in blocks of 10 rooms, with 6 on the ground floor and 4 on the top. The onsite restaurant serves a variety of tempting dishes ranging from Local to Eastern, Indian, and International.
The Ibis bar serves a range of cocktails, wines, beers, and non-alcoholic beverages while the lounge is the place to be if you wish to catch up with the latest sports action. There is a solar-powered heated swimming pool with a poolside snack bar.
The Heath Centre with a fully equipped fitness gym, steam room, sauna room, massage rooms, and beauty therapist is available should you need to rejuvenate your body.
The beauty therapist offers manicures, pedicures, facials, and waxing sessions.
The lodge has rich manicured grounds together with its countryside look to make it the perfect location for conferences, wedding receptions, honeymoons, team building, and private retreats. There are 5 conference rooms, the largest with a maximum capacity of 200 people.
Fun team-building exercises can also be carried out in the lodge including breaking the barrier, acid river, wall climbing, free fall, and rebirth. A tennis court is also featured in the Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge activities include; boat rides and fishing while excursions include visiting Joy and George Adamson Museum, Crescent Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Crater Lake Game Sanctuary, Hell’s Gate National Park, and Mount Longonot National Park.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Dates To||Single Room
16th Dec 2023
|31st Mar 2024||250 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2024||31st May 2024||180 US Dollars||
230 US Dollars
1st Jun 2024
|30th Jun 2024||250 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2024||31st Oct 2024||310 US Dollars||
380 US Dollars
1st Nov 2024
|15th Dec 2024||215 US Dollars||
270 US Dollars
* 3 superb meals, teas/ coffee
* Kindly request resident rates
* Half-board reduction – 2 US Dollars
* Children of ages 2 -12 years pay 50% of the adult rate
* Value Added Tax, Training Levy, and Service Charge
* Child of ages 1.99 years and below sharing a room with an adult is free
* Children under 12 years having exclusive use of a room 75% of adult rate
* Children 2 to 12 years sharing a room with an adult pay 50% of the Adult Rate
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge Extras
* Exclusive Use of Vehicle for the Day – 400 US Dollars per day
* Picnic Lunch – Adult – 30 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 30 US Dollars
* Breakfast or lunch or dinner – Adult – 30 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 15 US Dollars
* Boat Rides at Lake Naivasha (Minimum 4 guests)– 30 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 30 US Dollars
* Boma Breakfast supplement (minimum 6 guests) – Adult –30 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 15 US Dollars
* Bush Breakfast supplement (minimum 6 guests) – Adult –40 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 25 US Dollars
* Game Drives per person per Game Drive (sharing) – Adult – 50 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 50 US Dollars
* Easter Supplement (4 Nights) Per Person Per Night- Adult – 30 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 20 US Dollars
* Supplement for Tents (4 Nights) Per Person Per Night- Adult – 60 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 30 US Dollars
* Bush Dinner or Lunch supplement (minimum 6 guests) – Adult –50 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 30 US Dollars
* Boma Dinner & Lunch supplement (minimum 6 guests) – Adult –40 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 25 US Dollars
* Sundowner Without Drinks supplement (minimum 6 guests) – Adult –25 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 15 US Dollars
* Trip to Cresent Island (minimum 4 guests) – Adult – 50 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 50 US Dollars Excluding entrance fee
* Transfer to Keekorok airstrip from Mara Simba (min 4 guests) per person – Adult – 50 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 50 US Dollars
* Christmas Supplement 24th December to 1st January Per Person Per Night – Adult –40 US Dollars & Child (3.11 years) 25 US Dollars
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Transfer to and from the lodge
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance