Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge Kenya | Simba Lodges | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Naivasha Simba Lodge | Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge Rates | Affordable Accommodation in Naivasha | Best Hotel in Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge is situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha, a 90-minute drive from Nairobi and 15 kilometers from Naivasha town on tarmac roads. The Hell’s Gate National Park is in close proximity to the lodge.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge consists of 70 superior guest rooms furnished with wrought iron and mahogany furniture and has a step-down sitting area with a television.
They are clustered in blocks of 10 rooms, with 6 on the ground floor and 4 on the top. The onsite restaurant serves a variety of tempting dishes ranging from Local to Eastern, Indian, and International.
The Ibis bar serves a range of cocktails, wines, beers, and non-alcoholic beverages while the lounge is the place to be if you wish to catch up with the latest sports action. There is a solar-powered heated swimming pool with a poolside snack bar.
The Heath Centre with a fully equipped fitness gym, steam room, sauna room, massage rooms, and beauty therapist is available should you need to rejuvenate your body.
The beauty therapist offers manicures, pedicures, facials, and waxing sessions.
The lodge has rich manicured grounds together with its countryside look to make it the perfect location for conferences, wedding receptions, honeymoons, team building, and private retreats. There are 5 conference rooms, the largest with a maximum capacity of 200 people.
Fun team-building exercises can also be carried out in the lodge including breaking the barrier, acid river, wall climbing, free fall, and rebirth. A tennis court is also featured in the Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge activities include; boat rides and fishing while excursions include visiting Joy and George Adamson Museum, Crescent Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Crater Lake Game Sanctuary, Hell’s Gate National Park, and Mount Longonot National Park.
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jul 2022
|31st Oct 2022||310 US Dollars||380 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||220 US Dollars||
270 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Mar 2023||250 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||15th Jun 2023||170 US Dollars||
220 US Dollars
16th Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||250 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||310 US Dollars||
380 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|15th Dec 2023||220 US Dollars||270 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2023||3rd Jan 2024||250 US Dollars||
310 US Dollars
* 3 superb meals, teas/ coffee
* Kindly request resident rates
* Half-board reduction – 2 US Dollars
* Children of ages 2 -12 years pay 50% of the adult rate
* Value Added Tax, Training Levy, and Service Charge
* Child of ages 1.99 years and below sharing a room with an adult is free
* Boat Trips (1 hour) Minimum of 4 Guests cost 25 US Dollars per person
* Children under 12 years having exclusive use of a room 75% of adult rate
* Child 2 to 12 years sharing a room with an adult pay 50% of the Adult Rate
* Christmas Supplement from 24th Dec to 1st Jan per person is 50 US dollars
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Transfer to and from the lodge
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance