Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha is located on the shores of Lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley and is only an hour’s drive (90 km) from Nairobi. The lodge is set in one hundred and fifty acres of grassland studded with Acacia bushes and trees along Moi South Lake and about 11.5 km from in Naivasha. Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge has 82 rooms in 21 Cottages (Including 2 suites)· Each Cottage has 4 rooms, 2 on the ground and 2 at the top. There are 6 inter-connecting rooms on the ground floor & 2 wheelchair-accessible rooms.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge also offers loads of family-friendly recreational activities to choose from including indoor camping, boat ride, guided nature walk, throwing frisbees, and board games. Other activities include biking at Hell’s Gate, a boat trip on Lake Naivasha & Crescent Island, hiking Mt Longonot, visiting the Elsamere Conservation Center, swimming at the Olkaria Geothermal Spa, visiting the Crater Lake Game Sanctuary, going wine tasting at Morendat Farm, hike Ol Doinyo Eburru, horseback safaris at the Sanctuary Farm, and explore Lake Oloiden
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha is a luxurious resort situated on the southern shores of Lake Naivasha – the only freshwater Lake within Africa’s Great Rift Valley, about 100 km from Nairobi and 15 km from Naivasha town.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge is only slightly over an hour’s drive from Nairobi and 45 minutes flying from Nairobi to the Lake Naivasha airstrip. Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge has a total of 21 cottages, consisting of 4 rooms each, with a total of 84 rooms all with panoramic views of the lodge environs and the lake.
All en-suite guestrooms have air conditioning, televisions, mini-bars telephones, electronic safes, tea and coffee-making facilities, and spacious, open-air verandas. There is a dining room with huge chandeliers and a large, centrally located fireplace.
Meals served range between Continental, Swahili (Kenya Coast), and Mediterranean cuisines, often with a deliciously subtle fusion of all three disciplines. There is an outdoor patio with umbrella-shaded tables for those who wish to enjoy an open-air meal. The Pizza & Grill Restaurant offers a combination of the most sumptuous Italian pizzas and pasta.
There are 3 bars that serve soft drinks, choice wine, and other alcoholic drinks’ Lodge Naivasha has an outdoor pool for both children and adults flanked by sunbeds. There are 4 conference areas that can hold between 24 and 120 guests. The outdoor expansive gardens are ideal for wedding receptions and team buildings by the lake shores.
A floating pavilion is also a perfect place for a wedding ceremony. Guests can relax at the health spa or play on the available tennis court.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha activities include; horse riding, boat riding, bird watching, nature walks, and sundowners.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Standard Single
2nd Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||200 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Jun 2023||130 US Dollars||250 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|30th Sep 2023||245 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||540 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2023||23rd Dec 2023||200 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||
420 US Dollars
24th Dec 2023
|1st Jan 2024||245 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
* Check-In 12 Hours
* Check-Out 1000 Hours
* Picnic Lunch 20 US Dollars
* Extra Lunch or Dinner 25 US Dollars
* Children aged 2.99 years of age stay for free
* Easter Supplement: 35 US Dollars Per Person Per Day
* Reduction for Half Board: 5 US Dollars per person per day
* Children under 3 years of age (sharing with adult/s) are free of charge
* Children are welcome. Babysitters and special meals are available on request
* 2 Children 3-16 years sharing their own room: 75% of the twin/double room rate
* Children 3-16 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults: 50% of the per-person adult twin rate
* Suite Supplement – 200 US Dollars Peak Season, 150 US Dollars High Season, and 80 US Dollars Low Season
* Lunch at one Sopa property in lieu of lunch at another Sopa property is possible provided it is pre-booked and confirmed
* Christmas supplement of 40 US Dollars per person will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 31st of December and on the 1st of January
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Transfer to and from the lodge
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
Booking & Reservations Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Naivasha Contact
Mobile: + 254-721-242-711
Reservations: +254 718-179-967