Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Ngorongoro Tanzania
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Ngorongoro Tanzania is a 4-star lodge located in the Ndutu in the southeastern Serengeti plains within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The Lodge is approximately 5 kilometers (15 minutes drive) from Ndutu airstrip, and about 300 Kilometers or 5 hours drive /1 hour by flight from Arusha town.
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge is conveniently situated close to the prime game viewing areas of Seronera in Central Serengeti about 80 km to the northwest and the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater 90 km to the east.
The Ndutu area forms an important part of the Serengeti ecosystem as the short grass plains provide a natural habitat for the calving season. Ndutu is additionally famous for its resident game. This includes; lion pride, cheetahs, striped hyenas, elephants, leopards, genets, impalas, hartebeests, giraffes, dik-diks, and zebras.
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Ngorongoro Tanzania has 20 well-appointed sleeping tents with a combination of Family Suites and individual Guest Tents offering a top-notch true African safari experience.
The airy rooms feature a large bedroom with wooden flooring and floor-to-ceiling glass panels affording our guests a breathtaking view of the scenery over the decked balcony. The interior is tastefully decorated using African culture for true inspiration as the central theme in all tents.
Each tent has hardwood beds with mosquito nets, a Writing desk, a chair and desk lamp, In-room sofas with a coffee table, a Wardrobe, a Dressing area, a Hair dryer, a Safe deposit box, a Mini fridge, a Ceiling fan, Luggage rack, Mosquito spray & wipes.
Other amenities include; Hot water, 24-hour electricity, Free Wi-Fi, Private balcony with lounging furniture. There is an in-house restaurant, a bar, a lounge area, a Curio shop for souvenirs, an Evening campfire, Masai Boma, and an outdoor pool.
The lodge boasts two sets of family suites specially designed to cater to families traveling with children and young adults or for a group of friends planning a stay together. Each suite has three en-suite tented rooms interconnecting through a bridge-like deck sharing the same platform.
Activities available from Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge include; Balloon safaris, Game drives, Nature walks, Sundowner, Bush Lunch/breakfast, Swimming, and romantic candle-lit dinners.
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Ngorongoro Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Ngorongoro Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night;
Full Board accommodation (Coffee, tea, a bottle of drinking water in the room) + Internet access (Wi-Fi available) + Tourism Development Levy-1% of the rate (per person per night)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||710 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Nov 2023||430 US Dollars||720 US Dollars||
1,100 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|31st Dec 2023||710 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||
1,500 US Dollars
Festive Supplement Rate:
* 50 US Dollars per person per day on 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December, and 1st January
* 35 US Dollars per person per day on the Easter period from Good Friday 15th April 2022 to 18th April 2022 inclusive
Child Policy Rate: (excluding concession and Value Added Tax & Tourism Development Levy)
* Children aged 2 to 12 years sharing their own tent: 80% of adult rate
* Children aged 2 to 12 years sharing with one or two adults: 50% of adult rate
* Children staying in the Family Suite tents (inter-connecting with their parents) – 80% of adult rate
Game Package Supplement – 350 US Dollars per Vehicle
* The rate for half-day or full-day game drives in Ndutu Ngorongoro Area including transfers from Ndutu airstrip on an exclusive basis is 350 US Dollars per vehicle. The rate excludes park fees, accommodation, and meals
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park fees
* Concession fees
* Soft and alcoholic drinks
* Transfers to and from the camp
* Game drives and excursions from the camp
Additional Activities & Services:
* Hot Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Lunch Box – 25 US Dollars per person
* Sundowner – 40 US Dollars per person (minimum 2 people)
* Bush Lunch – 60 US Dollars per person (minimum 2 people)
* Boma Dinner – 10 US Dollars per person (minimum 5 people)
* Walking Safari – 50 US Dollars per person (minimum 2 people)
* Bush Breakfast – 65 US Dollars per person (minimum 2 people)