Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge Serengeti National Park | Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge Accommodation Rates | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Lemala Kuria Hills Room Rates | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge is a luxury lodge situated in the Wogakurya Hills, of the Northern Serengeti. A scenic region characterized by grassy rolling hills, open woodland, and tree-lined watercourses, it is a habitat that attracts wildlife throughout the year.
Lemala Kuria Hills is in close proximity to the Mara River on the Serengeti’s border with Kenya’s Maasai Mara, so is also within the main corridor of the world-famous wildebeest migration between July and October. The nearest airstrip is Kogatende, just a 45-minute drive away.
The lodge offers unrivaled luxury and sophistication, where you can choose to either relax in style or enjoy the Northern Serengeti’s excellent game viewing (without the crowds) with superb guides in open 4×4 vehicles.
Lemala Kuria Hills lodge has 15 glass-fronted tented suites furnished with twin or super-king size beds. En-suite bathroom with flush toilet, hot shower, and freestanding bathtub, plus an outside shower and 24-hour solar electricity with a backup generator.
Large granite boulders and kopjes are the prominent features of Lemala Kuria Hills, set amongst the giant rocks to ensure maximum privacy and spectacular views from the open decks. Each suite has an elegant and contemporary design, with comfortable, modern interiors enhanced by authentic African touches.
The main areas have a combined lounge and bar, inside and outside dining facilities, a reception, and a gift shop. All suites have plunge pools and the main swimming pool with a sundeck adjoining the main area. Complimentary internet is also available.
There are several dining options at the lodge or out in the bush. Afternoon tea is served before your game drive, and cocktails at sunset are taken on one of the kopjes with distant views of the Isuria Escarpment in the Maasai Mara. The Melengali Spa is in a separate tent where you can indulge in massages and manicures in a peaceful, natural setting.
Activities available from Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge include; bird walks, bush breakfast, sundowners, swimming, bush dinners, balloon safaris, and game drives.
Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates
Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge Serengeti National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis and includes house wines and spirits, local beers, soft drinks, juices, water, laundry, Tourism Development Levy (TDL) & WI-fi
|Dates To||Single Room
6th Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||Closed||Closed||
1st Jun 2022
|30th Jun 2022||650 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||950 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||
2,300 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|19th Dec 2022||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2022||5th Jan 2023||950 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||
2,300 US Dollars
6th Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st May 2023||Closed||Closed||
* Lemala Kuria Hills – Closed April & May
* Night drive Minimum 2 guests – 120 per person
* Shared Game Package Supplement – 142 US Dollars Per Person
* Balloon Safari – 555 US Dollars (If the balloon leaves from Serengeti on the side then an additional park fee is required as you exit Ndutu into Serengeti
* There are age restrictions on walking safaris
* 2nd/3rd each child sharing with adult/s 50% of adult rate
* 1st child sharing with adult/s FOC on full board accommodation only
* All children stay at their parents’ own risk. No nanny services are available
* Children under the age of 3 are advised against staying in our bush properties
* If a child of 15 years is in their own room they will be charged as per the adult rate
* Kids in their own room 1 child must be at least 15 yrs of age and will pay the adult rate
* Maximum 2 kids can be in a room sharing with 1 or 2 adults in a bed configuration of 1 super king | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed or a twin bed | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park Entry Fees
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Extra Lunch 45 US Dollars
* Park Camping/Concession fees
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance