Lemala Mara Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania | Lemala Mara Tented Camp Accommodation Rates | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Affordable Accommodation in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Lemala Mara Tented Camp is a mobile tented camp that moves twice a year to different locations (Ndutu area in the Ngorongoro Conservation area and Northern Serengeti) offering an authentic bush experience. The nearest airstrip to Lemala Mara is Kogatende, 25 minutes by road.
The 12 tents of Lemala Mara Tented Camp are set up under large Euclea trees in the heart of the best game viewing area of the Northern Serengeti between June and October.
It’s very close to the Mara River, yet the camp is far enough away to remain discreet and not interrupt wildlife behavior as the wildebeest mass along the steep banks during their frantic crossing on their way north to the Maasai Mara.
Here, in this immense remote wilderness, guests can enjoy fabulous landscapes and terrific game viewing with practically no crowds. Resident wildlife numbers are always high, but nothing compared to the dramatic scenes during the migration as tens of thousands of animals gather to then plunge into the crocodile-infested river.
The migration and resident game affirm this area’s reputation as one of the finest in Africa. Two of the largest crossing points on the river are nearby and occasionally guests may observe the exciting crossings from the comfort of the camp. The spectacular Lamai triangle, Wogakuria kopjes, and Kogatende airstrip are all very easily accessible.
The camp has 12 tents furnished with 2 queen-size beds, an en-suite bathroom with a flush toilet, and a hot safari-style shower with 24-hour solar electricity with a backup generator. The tents are spacious and each is furnished with two queen-size beds and all the little luxuries that make them surprisingly comfortable.
After an evening game drive, your tent attendant ensures your safari shower is filled with hot water to wash away the dust of the African savannah. Tasty meals are freshly prepared, and the camp organizes great picnic breakfasts and lunches for those who want to go on extended full-day game drives.
The communal areas have separate lounge and dining areas and are beautifully decorated with leather sofas, chandeliers, side cabinets, rugs, chests, and a bar. In the evening, guests can gather around the campfire to enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes and share their safari stories. Complimentary internet & charging facilities are available in the Mess tent.
Activities available from Lemala Mara Tented Camp include; Guided Walks, bird watching, bush breakfast, sundowners, swimming, bush dinners, balloon safaris, and game drives.
Lemala Mara Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lemala Mara Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis and includes house wines and spirits, local beers, soft drinks, juices, water, laundry, Tourism Development Levy (TDL) & WI-fi
Exclusive Use (Maximum Occupancy 4 Adults & 2 Children)
6th Jan 2022
|31st Jan 2022||1,900 US Dollars|
|1st Feb 2022||31st Mar 2022||
2,400 US Dollars
1st Apr 2022
|30th Jun 2022||Closed|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||
2,400 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|30th Nov 2022||Closed|
|1st Dec 2022||5th Jan 2023||
2,400 US Dollars
6th Jan 2023
|31st Jan 2023||1,900 US Dollars|
|1st Feb 2023||31st Mar 2023||
2,400 US Dollars
* Night drive Minimum 2 guests – 120 per person
* Shared Game Package Supplement – 142 US Dollars Per Person
* Balloon Safari – 555 US Dollars (If the balloon leaves from Serengeti on the side then an additional park fee is required as you exit Ndutu into Serengeti
* There are age restrictions on walking safaris
* 2nd/3rd each child sharing with adult/s 50% of adult rate
* 1st child sharing with adult/s FOC on full board accommodation only
* All children stay at their parents’ own risk. No nanny services are available
* Children under the age of 3 are advised against staying in our bush properties
* If a child of 15 years is in their own room they will be charged as per the adult rate
* Kids in their own room 1 child must be at least 15 yrs of age and will pay the adult rate
* Maximum 2 kids can be in a room sharing with 1 or 2 adults in a bed configuration of 1 super king | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed or a twin bed | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park Entry Fees
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Extra Lunch 45 US Dollars
* Park Camping/Concession fees
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance