Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania
Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania is a mobile tented camp that moves twice a year to different locations (Ndutu area in the Ngorongoro Conservation area and Northern Serengeti) offering an authentic bush experience. The nearest airstrip is Ndutu, just a 30-minute drive away.
The camp is in the Ndutu region of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near the border of the Southern Serengeti. This area is a classic savannah, characterized by flat grassy plains, and our camp is in one of the finest locations in Ndutu to see the migration between December and March.
Tens of thousands of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle usually arrive in December to graze on the newly-watered, highly nutritious short grass plains, and then by February, the main calving season takes place.
Predators especially the big cats are highly concentrated in the Ndutu area during these months. With 9 tents, Lemala Ndutu is perched on the edge of a permanent marsh and acts as the ultimate amphitheater to capture the boundless drama that accompanies the migration.
Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania has 9 tents furnished with 2 queen-size beds, an en-suite bathroom with a flush toilet, and a hot safari-style shower with 24-hour solar electricity with a backup generator. The tents are spacious and each is furnished with two queen-size beds and all the little luxuries that make them surprisingly comfortable.
After an evening game drive, your tent attendant ensures your safari shower is filled with hot water to wash away the dust of the African savannah. Tasty meals are freshly prepared, and the camp organizes great picnic breakfasts and lunches for those who want to go on extended full-day game drives.
The communal areas have separate lounge and dining areas and are beautifully decorated with leather sofas, chandeliers, side cabinets, rugs, chests, and a bar. In the evening, guests can gather around the campfire to enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes and share their safari stories. Complimentary internet & charging facilities are available in the Mess tent.
Activities available from Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp include; Guided Walks, bird watching, bush breakfast, sundowners, swimming, bush dinners, balloon safaris, and game drives.
Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis and includes house wines and spirits, local beers, soft drinks, juices, water, laundry, Tourism Development Levy (TDL) & WI-fi
|Dates To||Single Room
2 Bedroom maximum occupancy 4 Adults & 2 Children (3-15 Years)
1st Jun 2023
|30th Nov 2023||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|1st Dec 2023||19th Dec 2023||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||670 US Dollars||
1,200 US Dollars
20th Dec 2023
|5th Jan 2024||870 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||2,600 US Dollars|
|6th Jan 2024||31st Jan 2024||470 US Dollars||940 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||
2,000 US Dollars
1st Feb 2024
|31st Mar 2024||870 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||2,600 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2024||30th Nov 2024||Closed||Closed||Closed||
1st Dec 2024
|19th Dec 2024||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||670 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2024||5th Jan 2025||870 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||
2,600 US Dollars
6th Jan 2025
|31st Jan 2025||470 US Dollars||940 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||2,000 US Dollars|
|1st Feb 2025||31st Mar 2025||870 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars||
2,600 US Dollars
* Night drive Minimum 2 guests – 120 per person
* Shared Game Package Supplement – 142 US Dollars Per Person
* Balloon Safari – 555 US Dollars (If the balloon leaves from Serengeti on the side then an additional park fee is required as you exit Ndutu into Serengeti
* There are age restrictions on walking safaris
* 2nd/3rd each child sharing with adult/s 50% of adult rate
* 1st child sharing with adult/s FOC on full board accommodation only
* All children stay at their parents’ own risk. No nanny services are available
* Children under the age of 3 are advised against staying in our bush properties
* If a child of 15 years is in their own room they will be charged as per the adult rate
* Kids in their own room 1 child must be at least 15 yrs of age and will pay the adult rate
* Maximum 2 kids can be in a room sharing with 1 or 2 adults in a bed configuration of 1 super king | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed or a twin bed | 1 sofa bed | 1 camp safari bed
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park Entry Fees
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Extra Lunch 45 US Dollars
* Park Camping/ Concession fees
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance