Lemala Wildwaters Lodge River Nile Uganda | Wildwaters Lodge Accommodation Rates | Wildwaters Lodge Jinja | Lemala Wildwaters Lodge Kangulumira | Lemala Wildwaters Lodge Prices | Hotels Near Nile River | Accommodations Jinja Uganda | Jinja Budget and Luxury Hotels | Hotels in Jinja near the Nile | Luxury Hotels in Jinja | Jinja Uganda Hotels Lodges Resorts
Lemala Wildwaters Lodge is a luxury lodge located on roughly six hectares on Kalagala Island. The lodge lies on a unique private island mid-stream within the mighty River Nile and around 25 km downstream from Jinja in eastern Uganda.
It’s in a sublime location and only reached by boat ride onto the private island where Wildwaters is located. It is uniquely perched on granite rocks with dramatic and exciting rapids roaring all around. Air transfers are possible too, and the island boasts its own helipad.
Wildwaters Lodge has 10 (9 deluxe suites and 1 family suite) stand-alone elevated timber-floor and super-spacious luxury suites nestled in the rainforest with amazing river views. All suites are private and exclusive and can be made into a double or triple or twin configuration. A day bed is standard in all suites.
The suites enjoy private balconies with freestanding baths and mosquito nets. Additionally, a room-safe, en-suite private bathroom with great rain showers and complimentary toiletries is available.
The lodge power is supplied 24 hours by the national grid, with a generator backup. The power is 220v and the plugs are 3-pin square UK standard. Adapters are available on request.
Each is linked by raised wooden walkways to the restaurant, bar, and library, and features glass-fronted windows, locally handmade furniture, stylish bathrooms with rain showers, and secluded wooden decks with daybeds and romantic free-standing open-air bathtubs.
There are also delicious sunrise breakfasts and candle-lit three-course dinners and a lovely swimming pool cantilevered above the river in the attractive main communal lodge area. Meals are taken in the main area by the poolside with magnificent views of the River Nile. Private dinners can be catered for in your room or at the poolside on request.
Activities at Lemala Wildwaters Lodge include; white-water rafting, bungee jumping, gentler horse riding, fishing, game viewing, birding, spa, swimming, etc. Additionally, Wildwaters is a perfect platform for viewing some of the more than 1000 bird species that Uganda is so famous for from turacos and cuckoos to hawks and eagles you might also spot giant otters and monitor lizards in the water.
Lemala Wildwaters Lodge River Nile Uganda Accommodation Rates
Lemala Wildwaters Lodge River Nile Uganda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation in standard rooms (All Meals) + House drinks + Wi-Fi & Laundry
Per Person Rate
1st Jan 2022
|30th Jun 2022||250 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||
350 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|30th Nov 2022||250 US Dollars|
|1st Dec 2022||31st Dec 2022||
330 US Dollars
* Transfers to the island from Entebbe, Kampala, or Jinja can be arranged directly with the lodge
* All crossings are strictly and at the sole discretion of the acting general manager at Lemala Wildwaters Lodge
* Note that due to the nature of the river crossing to the island guests must arrive before 5 pm in order to arrive safely
* Transfers are charged per vehicle one-way – Entebbe Airport to the Lodge – 120 US Dollars, Kampala to the Lodge – 95 US Dollars, Jinja to the Lodge – 50 US Dollars
* Whilst children over the age of 12 are most welcome, parents must understand that Wildwaters Lodge is situated on an island surrounded by grade 5 plus rapids. They must be supervised at all times and will not be allowed to roam free on the island without being accompanied by a parent. They must also remain under adult supervision at all times
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park Entry Fees
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Park Camping/Concession fees
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance