Leopard Rock Lodge Meru | Leopard Rock Lodge Room Rates | Meru Hotels | Meru National Park Accommodation | Meru Luxury Lodges | Meru Tented Camps | Meru National Park Cottages
Leopard Rock Lodge is situated amidst one of the last remaining Parks in Kenya devoted to wilderness, the Meru National Park. This magnificent lodge offers all together the real wilderness and a luxurious style of life.
Leopard Rock Lodge is built on a 3.5 km river frontage (Murera), in Meru National Park, along the Equator and about 310 kilometers from Nairobi. The location is North East of Mt. Kenya. Leopard Rock Lodge is a 5-hour journey from Nairobi by road and 1 hour by air.
Leopard Rock Lodge Meru accommodation consists of 15 spacious luxury cottages with cool stone floors, colorful Persian rugs, polished teak furniture and four- post Lamu-style beds. The high roof ensures that you feel cool during the heat of the day.
Breakfast is served daily and there is the option of a bush breakfast or aperitif by a waterhole where hippos often bathe. Lunch and afternoon tea are available in the open-air restaurant and a gourmet 6-course menu is on offer for dinner.
The ultimate special treat at Leopard Rock Lodge has to be the Jacuzzi room, where you also can have relaxing massages.
The Oasis swimming pool has a fully stocked island bar located at the centre of the pool from where you can watch crocodiles basking at the river banks. The giant reptiles can also be viewed through a glass partition beneath the pool as you swim.
Other activities include massages, birdwatching and having a drink at Leopard Rock while watching the sun set.
Leopard Rock Lodge has an African open air kitchen dining. Meru National Park has a plenty of wildlife, among them are elephant, black and white rhino, reticulated giraffe, buffalo, lion, cheetah, leopard, common and grevy’s zebra, waterbuck
Other animals include; grant Gazelle, lesser Kudu, bush buck, eland, warthog, baboons, monkeys, dikdiks, oryx, generuk, hartebeest, somali ostrich, hippo, crocodile, snakes as well as over 300 species of colourful birds.
Leopard Rock Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Leopard Rock Lodge Meru luxurious accommodation (Gastronomic cuisine) + Guided Bird Walk with Leopard Rock Lodge Meru + 4 O’clock Tea/Coffee + Museum Lecture + Video Library
( 1 Guest)
( 2 Guests)
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||430 US Dollars||700 US Dollars||260 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||370 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||570 US Dollars||980 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||15th Oct 2021||430 US Dollars||700 US Dollars||
260 US Dollars
16th Oct 2021
|15th Dec 2021||370 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||200 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||570 US Dollars||980 US Dollars||310 US Dollars|
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle : 300 US Dollars
* Children get an extra bed only if under 12 years
* Child Sharing applies to use of family cottages only
* All taxes are included (VAT, CAT Levy, Service charges)
* Extra lunch 40 US Dollars (Extra dinner costs 55 US Dollars)
* Children under 7 year are not allowed due to the open wilderness
* Leopard Rock Lodge Meru accommodation prices are quoted per day on full board basis only
Leopard Rock Lodge Accommodation Prices/ Rates Exclude:
* Day and Night Game drives in Meru National Park
* Additional Park fees of 20 US Dollars Per Adult for Night Activities
* Exclusive use of Safari vehicle is 300 US Dollars Per Day subject to availability
* Meru National Park entrance fees (Children 7 years to 11 years – 30 US Dollars Per Child Per Day)
* Meru National Park entrance fees (Adults 12 years and above pay 65 US Dollars Per Per Person per Day)
Leopard Rock Lodge Residents Accommodation Rates
Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation + Museum Lecture + Guided bird walk within Leopard Rock Lodge
|Dates From||Dates To||Single
( 1 Guest)
( 2 Guests)
5 to 12 Years
|3rd Jan 2021||31st Mar 2021||17,000 Kenya Shillings||28,000 Kenya Shillings||11,000 Kenya Shillings|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||15,000 Kenya Shillings||24,000 Kenya Shillings||9,000 Kenya Shillings|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||23,000 Kenya Shillings||36,000 Kenya Shillings||13,000 Kenya Shillings|
|1st Oct 2021||15th Oct 2021||17,000 Kenya Shillings||28,000 Kenya Shillings||11,000 Kenya Shillings|
|16th Oct 2021||15th Dec 2021||15,000 Kenya Shillings||24,000 Kenya Shillings||9,000 Kenya Shillings|
|15th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||23,000 Kenya Shillings||36,000 Kenya Shillings||13,000 Kenya Shillings|
* Local residents will be requested to provide proof of residency at the time of check-in
Leopard Rock Lodge Meru Residents Accommodation Prices/Rates Exclude:
* All beverages
* Children (7-11): 500 Kenya Shillings per day
* Park Fees Adults (12 Years +) : 1,000 Kenya Shillings per day