Lions Paw Luxury Camp Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania | Lion’s Paw Camp Tanzania | Lions Paw Ngorongoro| Ngorongoro Crater safari | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Where to stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Best Safari Lodges Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation Tanzania
Lions Paw Ngorongoro is a permanent tented camp located in Ngorongoro Crater Rim, Lemala Area Tembo A, 18 km from Ngorongoro Crater, and around 25 km from Lake Magadi, the property is also 5 km away from Irkeepusi Cultural.
Distance By Road: Arusha to Ngorongoro Lions Paw – (+/-3 hours) Approximately 190 km. Distance By Air: Arusha to Manyara Airstrip takes about 55 minutes. Manyara airstrip is the nearest Airstrip to the camp.
The view of the cradled Lake Magadi in the crater’s base is a site to see from the lounge areas of our Eastern Rim Ngorongoro Crater accommodation, where you can sight large tusked elephants and endangered Black Rhinos with your binoculars from the comfort of the bar and lounge area of one of the luxury suites.
Lions Paw Ngorongoro consists of 15 luxury suites positioned carefully to provide privacy with spectacular views of the crater. The Camp offers an authentic experience without sacrificing the warmth and comforts of home.
The honeymoon suite is a favorite experience for many couples who have enjoyed the ultimate pleasures of Ngorongoro with us. The family suites are spacious and welcoming to large and small families and groups.
Camp Amenities include; Ensuite hot shower, Flush toilet, Lounge & bar area, 24H electricity, Sundowner, Nightly campfires, Laundry service, Mosquito netting, and Powerpoints for charging.
Neighboring the camp are the vibrant Maasai bomas that have lived in the area for generations and welcome you as a family into their homes and daily errands o enhance your knowledge and experience of Tanzania’s beauty and people.
Activities available at Lions Paw Ngorongoro include; Balloon safaris, Game drives, Nature walk, Sundowner, Bush Lunch/breakfast, Swimming, and romantic candle-lit dinners.
Lions Paw Luxury Camp Ngorongoro Accommodation Rates
Lions Paw Luxury Camp Ngorongoro Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full Board basis (3 meals per day, tea and coffee). The rates also include government taxes of Value Added Tax & Tourism Development Levy (TDL)
|Dates To||Single Tent
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||360 US Dollars||540 US Dollars||750bUS Dollars||
990 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||360 US Dollars||540 US Dollars||750bUS Dollars||
990 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||
1,400 US Dollars
* Children aged 6 to 15 years sharing with one adult or two adults are 50% of the adult rate
* Children aged 1 to 5 years sharing with parents are free with the exception of government taxes only
* Family Tent is arranged for a maximum of 4 People. If a tent is booked for fewer than 4 people, the full amount will be charged for 4 people
* Honeymoon Suite – 900 US Dollars per person per day – On all-inclusive basis (except premium drinks), a bottle of sparkling wine fruit basket in the room, one private sundowner, one private dinner, one free massage
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* All park fees
* Extras such as Laundry and drinks
* All Camping/Concession Fees For Ngorongo are Not Included
* Medical insurance, as this is not included in the rates, neither are items such as emergency evacuation
* Massages – on request
* Breakfast – 25 US Dollars per person
* Bush Breakfast – 44 US Dollars per person
* Bush lunch/Sundowner on request – 50 US Dollars
* Christmas and New Year Supplement – 35 US Dollars
* Cake– Birthday, Anniversary & Goodbye- 35 US Dollars
* Lunch Box, Lunch OR Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Beverage Supplement per person per day – 50 US Dollars
* Car hire (Per day) – Open/closed vehicle – 400 US Dollars
* Sparkling Wine & Fruit Basket in room – 35 US Dollars per person
* Airport Transfer (Per Vehicle, per trip Maximum 6 people) – 80 US Dollars
* Hot Meals breakfast/ lunch – Crater Floor (minimum 4 guests) – 80 US Dollars
* Masaai Excursion at Lions Paw – Includes a Ranger/ Boma Visit / Maasai beading – 50 US Dollars per person
* Walking Safari ( Empakai/ Olmoti Crater)-Includes: Full day guided walk with a Ranger, water, picnic lunch hamper-60 US Dollars per person
* Masaai Boma Visit – This just includes a visit to the Boma with no extra activities Note: The above activities should be booked at 14days prior to arrival – 35 US Dollars per person