Little Elephant Camp Queen Elizabeth National Park | Little Elephant Camp Accommodation Rates | Little Elephant Camp Prices | Little Elephant Camp Queen Elizabeth | Queen Elizabeth National Park | Uganda Camps | Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels | Hotels in Queen Elizabeth National Park | Queen Elizabeth Luxury Lodges Uganda | Queen Elizabeth Budget hotels | Queen Elizabeth National Park Accommodations | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels Camps Lodges
Little Elephant Camp is a tented safari accommodation situated in the Muhokya enclave of Queen Elizabeth National Park. The foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains make for a dramatic backdrop to the camp.
The camp sits on 38 acres of private land along the boundary of the park, 600 meters off the main Kasese/Mbarara highway on a private access road. From your private glamping camp, guests can enjoy views into the national park while watching the various species of animals and birds that live in and around the camp.
Little Elephant Camp offers guests a private glamping camp. We can accommodate couples, families, and small groups. All of our glamping camps are private and have a kitchen, dining/mess tent, en-suite sleeping tent, solar lighting, USB charging, WiFi, outdoor BBQ/Grill, and a campfire.
Each private glamping camp has a comfortable sleeping tent with a full en-suite bathroom, hot water outdoor stargazer shower, sink, and a flushing toilet. The tent is furnished with comfortable beds, fitted with quality linens and pillows to ensure a good night’s rest. No luxury is spared at Little Elephant Camp. All linens and towels are provided.
These facilities are not shared with other guests, so you have complete privacy. Each camp has its own spacious private parking area. For families with young children and teenagers, we can add canvas dome tents to your glamping camp (beds & linens provided). Keep in mind that these tents share the bathroom and shower facilities (en-suite) with the main sleeping tent.
Little Elephant Camp offers a unique guest experience that offers privacy and exclusivity. There are no common areas where you will encounter other guests. All of our private camps at Little Elephant Camp are well spaced apart to ensure guests’ privacy and allow you to enjoy the natural environment without the worry of social distancing.
Inside your spacious private kitchen, dining/mess tent you’ll find a lounge area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen complete with running water, a 130 litre chest style fridge, a gas stove-top, and a 7-stage water purification system with reverse osmosis and UV light treatment for drinking water.
Little Elephant Camp is self-catering which means guests are responsible for their own cooking. They are welcome to bring their own supplies or we offer a selection of food supplies and easy heat and eat meals which must be pre-ordered from the camps online store a minimum of seven days (1 week) prior to the guest’s arrival date.
Activities available from Little Elephant Camp Include; Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park, a Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, an Explosion crater drive, Birding, Chimpanzee trekking, and crossing the equator line & Trekking in the Rwenzori National Park.
Little Elephant Camp Queen Elizabeth National Park Accommodation Rates
Little Elephant Camp Queen Elizabeth National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a Self-catering Basis
Single Tent (1 Guest)
|130 US Dollars|
Double/ Twin Tent (2 Guests)
190 US Dollars
* Flushing toilet
* Check-out – 10 am
* En-suite bathrooms
* Check-in – 1 pm onwards
* Self-catering tented camp
* All linens and towels provided
* BBQ/ Grill with charcoal provided
* Firewood with campfire provided
* Hot water outdoor stargazer shower
* Guests stay in a private glamping safari camp
* Private parking area behind all private glamping camps
* At the camp, cold beer, soda, water, and bottles of red, white, and rose wine are sold
* Each private glamping safari camp has private facilities which are not shared with other guests
* 7-stage water purification system with reverse osmosis and UV light treatment for drinking water
* Canvas Dome Tent for families with young children/teenagers (Below 18 years ), A canvas dome tent is added to guests’ private glamping camp (bedding & linens provided). Each
the tent sleeps, 2 children – 50 US Dollars
* Little Elephant Camp is self-catering which means guests are responsible for their own cooking. They are welcome to bring their own supplies or we offer a selection of food supplies and easy heat and eat meals which must be pre-ordered from our online store a minimum of seven days (1 week) prior to the guest’s arrival date
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Game drives and excursions from the Lodge
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* National Park Entry and other Uganda Wildlife Authority fees
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the Lodge