Losokwan Camp Masai Mara | Hotel Losokwan Camp | Losokwan Camp Lemek Conservancy | Losokwan Luxury Tented Camp Masai Mara | Aitong Resorts | Losokwan Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Boutique Hotels | Masai Mara Luxury Resorts | Losokwan Camp Masai Mara Rates | Losokwan Camp Accommodation Prices | Losokwan Camp Location | Losokwan Luxury Tented Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Losokwan Camp is a small and intimate luxury safari camp located in Lemek Conservancy on the north edge of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The Mara River is a 10-15-minute drive from the camp where several hundred hippos and a few large crocodiles reside.
The camp is located on the Aitong Plains, 250 km from Nairobi. Flight from Nairobi Wilson Airport takes 45 minutes while driving takes about 6 hours. Scheduled flights land at Ngerende Airstrip which is a 20 minutes drive from the camp.
The camp comprises 9 cozy tents, replete with snug beds, en-suite bathrooms, flushing toilets, and ablution facilities with running water, hot bucket showers, and verandahs. All rooms can be configured for double or twin occupancy.
The tents are spacious and carefully nestled amongst trees to ensure maximum privacy for all guests while leaving as light a footprint as possible on the environment. Each tent is superbly furnished with African decor and style to offer comfort replete with classic beds, bedside tables, linen, luggage racks, rugs, and a terrace with canvas seating and hammocks.
There is one family tent at Losokwan, where two adjoined rooms allow a larger family unit their own space and privacy whilst simultaneously bringing them together to create unforgettable moments. Two bedrooms lead off to a cozy family lounge, with an interconnecting door allowing children access to their parent’s room.
Spend evenings lounging on the Morocco day bed with a sun-downer in hand as you await the arrival of Kenya’s most famous wild residents.
With a fully equipped kitchen and professional chefs, Losokwan Camp Masai Mara ensures the guests have tastefully prepared appetizing dishes of many varieties. The menu combines European, African, and Asian dishes, made with an abundance of Kenyan fresh produce.
This is no ordinary safari camp. Far from the crowds, and off the beaten track, is a haven of serenity and comfort, where wildlife is left to roam as it should – unrestricted and uninhibited. It is the perfect base from which to explore the teeming lands of the enchanting Masai Mara, where wildebeest and zebra kick dust into a blue sky, and elephants and big cats gently amble by.
Losokwan Camp Masai Mara activities include; game drives, hot air balloon safaris, escorted nature walks, Meet the Masai Communities and Unwind with a Sun-downer.
Losokwan Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Losokwan Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation + One Bush breakfast + Mineral water +Wireless Internet & All Taxes
|Deluxe Plains Tents||Superior Tents|
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
3rd Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||270 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||255 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Jun 2023||230 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||
330 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||315 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||390 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||19th Dec 2023||270 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||255 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
20th Dec 2023
|2nd Jan 2024||315 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||
390 US Dollars
* Rooms are available for new arrivals from 11:00 am
* Check-out time on the day of departure is 10:00 am
* Later check-outs will be charged 75 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 3 to 11 years are charged 50% of the adult rate if sharing with parents
* Children aged 12 years to 17 years are charged 75% of the adult rate if sharing with parents
* Children aged 2 years and below are free of charge if sharing with at least one full-paying adult
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Trip Insurance and Vaccinations
* Items and activities not mentioned
* Transfers to any activities or airstrip
* Gratuities & anything of personal nature
* Amref flying Doctor Cover – 25 US Dollars per person
* Exclusive use of Vehicle for game drives – 400 US Dollars per night
* Lemek Conservancy Fee – 70 US Dollars Per adult per night & 45 US Dollars Per child per night (3 years to 11 years)
* Maasai Mara Game Reserve fees – 80 US Dollars Per adult per entry & 45 US Dollars Per child per entry (17 years and below)
* Christmas & New year supplement – 24th, 25th, 26th of December and 31st and 1st of January Per person per night – rate 50 US Dollars