Mahali Mzuri Camp Masai Mara | Mahali Mzuri Olare Motorogi Conservancy | Sir Richard Branson’s Masai Mara Camp | Mahali Mzuri Mara | Mahali Mzuri Aitong | Mahali Mzuri Hotel Maasai Mara | Mahali Mzuri Camp Rates | Mahali Mzuri Luxury Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Mahali Mzuri Rooms | Mahali Mzuri Special Offers | Mahali Mzuri Luxury Camp | Mahali Mzuri Mara Lodge | Flights to Mahali Mzuri | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Mahali Mzuri means ‘beautiful place’ in Swahili, Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located within the 33,000 acres private Olare Motorogi Conservancy. The camp is situated north of the famous Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The camp is located 240 km west of Nairobi and the best way to arrive is by plane from the Wilson Airport which is an hour’s flight from Nairobi. Flights land at Olare Orok airstrip which is approximately a 25-minute drive away.
There are 12 luxurious tents, each stylishly en-suite and fitted with a seating area, work desk, mini-fridge, tea/coffee-making facilities, and a furnished private deck offering stunning views across the Mara landscape.
Ten of the 12 tents are designed to sleep two adults and all can be split into twin beds. The remaining two tents are configured so that the sitting area is enclosed with fold-out sofa beds accommodating up to two additional guests.
Guests can dine under the African sky in the open bush, on a deck, or in the dining tent. Meals are numerous pan-African dishes influenced by a variety of cultures, flavors, and spices that are locally sourced. Guests can also enjoy bush barbecues, champagne picnics, and sundowners.
The Main tent features an open but snugly lounge area with a fireplace, a library of books, iPads, iPod docking stations and speaker systems, and a TV/DVD. There is also a 12-meter outdoor infinity pool, big enough for a leisurely swim or a refreshing dip.
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp Mara Spa offers various spa treatments, from facials to massages to those essential grooming rituals, using a range of products from Africology ethical skincare to capture the rejuvenating and healing essences of Africa.
Mahali Mzuri Masai Mara activities include; game drives and village visits. The camp arranges and hosts weddings as well as bachelor or bachelorette parties. Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp Mara offers a range of activities for children depending on their ages and interests. Some activities are treasure hunting and short excursion.
Mahali Mzuri Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Mahali Mzuri Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation in our luxury tents + Twice daily game drives + All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) + Unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy + Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip (25 minutes drive from camp) + Visits to the local markets + Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the camp + Laundry service (dry cleaning not available) & All taxes and local levies + During migration season our rates also include one complimentary day pass per adult to the Maasai Mara National Reserve when you book at least 3 nights
|Dates To||Single Room
9th Jan 2023
|14th Jun 2023||1,1,380 US Dollars||1,880 US Dollars||21,800 US Dollars|
|16th Jun 2023||31st Oct 2023||2,450 US Dollars||3,250 US Dollars||
37,000 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|21st Dec 2023||1,1,380 US Dollars||1,880 US Dollars||21,800 US Dollars|
|22nd Dec 2023||6th Jan 2024||2,300 US Dollars||3,080 US Dollars||
35,400 US Dollars
* 7 Days 6 Nights Fly-in Safari Tsavo West Masai Mara | Click Here
* Minimum stay 2 nights during the festive season (22 December 2023 – 6 January 2024)
* Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to sleep in a tent without parental supervision
* Children sharing a room with at least one adult are charged 50% of the adult rate per person, per night
* Additional adults (aged 16 or over) sharing a tent will be charged 75% of the per person, per night applicable rate
* Hiring your own private vehicle exclusively for your game drives, the cost of the vehicle is 450 US Dollars per day
* Children between the ages of 12-15 are allowed to stay in their own tent, however, we strongly recommend that any child under the age of 15 shares a tent with their parent
Mahali Mzuri Safari Camp Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Hot air ballooning
* Relaxing spa treatments
* Private use of game vehicles
* Medical insurance – AMREF
* Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
* Lunch on the day of departure (additional cost will apply)
* Cultural day trips to learn more about the Maasai Tribe
* Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve (additional park fees may apply)
* Transfers to the domestic airport (Wilson Airport) and internal flight connections
* Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve (included for stays of 3 or more nights during high season)
* Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees of 25 US Dollars per adult per day, 12 US Dollars per child (6-15 years) per day (No Conservancy fees charge for children below the age of 6 years)