Makuti House Vipingo Estate | Vipingo Makuti House | Vipingo Beach House | Villa All’alba Vipingo Ridge | Vipingo Ridge Kilifi | Vipingo Ridge Luxury Villa | Vipingo Villas | Vipingo Self-catering Holiday Homes | Vipingo Resorts Vipingo Luxury Golf Villas | Vipingo Holiday Homes | Vipingo Guest Houses | Vipingo Hotels | Vipingo Ridge Homes Mombasa North Coast | Vipingo Accommodation | Vipingo Ridge Golf Resort | Vipingo Boutique Hotels | Vipingo Lodges | Vipingo Ridge Hotels Villas Houses Accommodation
Makuti House Vipingo Estate is a Swahili-style double-story self-catering house set in the Vipingo Beach Estate with commanding views over the Indian Ocean. Vipingo Beach is a gated community with 24-hour guards, panoramic ocean views, a swimming pool & landscaped gardens.
The exclusive 2,500-acre residential estate is centered around an outstanding Clubhouse with an 18-hole championship golf course. The estate also boasts of a Beach Club, private airstrip, numerous lakes, woodland areas, and nature trails. Vipingo Ridge is located 36 km north of Mombasa on the Mombasa-Malindi Highway.
Vipingo estate is situated about 45 mins from Nyali and 40 mins from Kilifi. The house is located halfway between Mombasa and Kilifi, an hour’s drive from Mombasa airport. There are daily flights direct from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Vipingo three times a week.
The house is a large, airy 4 bed-roomed, Swahili style, house positioned on top of a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. With a cool, spacious living room and dining room and a fabulous pool set into the landscaped tropical garden, it’s a great place to chill. Makuti House sleeps 8 comfortably; all rooms have a sea view and benefit from the refreshing sea breeze.
Makuti House in Vipingo is very tastefully and well furnished with lots of indoor seating as well as comfy sofas on both verandas and an outside dining table ideal for leisurely breakfasts and dinners.
The house is very much a family home and has masses of children’s toys and games. The house also boasts a pretty Petrea-clad, roof terrace, which is an ideal spot for sundowners at the end of the day.
The house is staffed by an excellent cook, gardener, and house-help. The house has an alarm connected to KK Guards Rapid Response Unit. For fitness enthusiasts, there are golf clubs to use for those wishing to play golf at Vipingo Ridge and even a set of weights for use.
Vipingo Ridge is also home to new species of wildlife – impala, eland, oryx, and waterbuck – as part of the project to create a wildlife sanctuary on our 2,500-acre estate.
Activities in Vipingo Ridge make the most of the area’s beautiful clear waters, wild nature trails, and more. Biking, golf, and horse riding are all to be enjoyed as part of the outdoor experience, along with numerous watersports, including kitesurfing and snorkeling in the Kuruwitu marine park.
Hikes, dhow-trips, and deep-sea fishing are available year-round, giving you the chance to discover the spoils of Kenya’s incredible coastline.
Makuti House Vipingo Estate Accommodation Prices
2021 Makuti House Vipingo Estate Rates (4 bedroom villa with plunge pool) Include;
Accommodation on Self-Catering Basis + Transfers from the Vipingo Ridge airstrip + High-Speed WiFi + Exclusive access to the Clubhouse & rooftop + Sundowner Bar & Beach Club & A round of golf per day
|Dates From||Dates To||4 bedroom villa with plunge pool|
|9th Jan 2021||25th Mar 2021||54,500 Kenya Shillings|
|26th Mar 2021
|19th Apr 2021
|59,000 Kenya Shillings|
|20th Apr 2021||9th Dec 2021||54,500 Kenya Shillings|
|10th Dec 2021
|10th Jan 2022
|64,000 Kenya Shillings|
* 7-night minimum stay between 22nd December 2021 & 2nd January 2022
* Rates are inclusive of one permanent member of staff and a chef, as well as access to the private Beach Club
* There are a variety of dining options available. The Clubhouse, Sundowner Sports Bar, and Beach Club all offer an à la carte menu which can be paid in advance as a half board or full board supplement or be paid as you go if you prefer to leave options open and explore further afield by visiting some of the other restaurants in the area
2021 Makuti House Vipingo Estate Rates Exclude;
* Pro-shop purchases
* Flights to & from Vipingo
* All meals (except breakfast) and drinks
* All non-golf activities and spa treatments
* Caddies, golf buggies, and equipment hire
Makuti House Vipingo Estate Amenities
* Washing Machine
* Sleeps up to 8 guests
* 1 dog resident on the property
* Bedrooms all sea-facing with fans
* All linen, towels, mosquito nets provided
* TV room with TV, DVD Player, and Stereo
* 3 double bedrooms – 1 with en-suite bathroom
* Resident Cook, Gardner, House-help/child-minder
* Good sized fresh-water swimming pool with BBQ area
* Well equipped kitchen, microwave, 2 fridges, freshwater dispenser
* 1 children’s room with bunk beds and a cot, extra futon available if necessary