Manda Island Full Day Boat Trip Excursion Lamu Island | Manda Island Boat Excursions | Lamu Island Snorkeling | Snorkeling at Kinyika Rock and Manda Toto Island | Swimming Snorkeling Lamu Island | Manda Toto Conservancy | Manda Toto Island | Snorkeling off Manda ToTo
Manda Island full day boat trip excursion Lamu Island is a full day tour from Lamu or Shela by motor boat to Manda Toto reef and begins by heading to for some snorkeling.
Most Captains prefer Manda toto because the reef is within the Manda – Pate channel which makes the sea calm with just small waves. There is good snorkeling close to the island and you can fish on the way with hand lines.
After snorkeling you move on to one of the deserted sandy beaches on the tiny island for a fish barbeque lunch. In the afternoon the trip heads to Gordon Reef for some more snorkeling before going back to your hotel.
The excursion can be organized with a speed boat or by dhow. Manda Toto Island is located off the northeast coast of Manda Island and offers some of the best snorkeling possibilities in Lamu archipelago.
The reefs at Manda Toto and Kiniyka have an abundance of reef fish and live coral, even the chance of seeing and swimming with turtles and dolphins.
Our full day boat trip to the island of Manda Toto for snorkeling departs at 0900 and returns at 1700 Hours.
Manda Island Full Day Excursion Lamu Island Prices
Manda Island Full Day Excursion Lamu Island Rates Includes:
Mineral Water during the Tour + Professional English speaking guides + All entry fees, guide fees, service charge and taxes & Pickup from your hotel in Lamu Island and drop-off to your hotel
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 3 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* You are going to the open sea, if this is your first time experience you might get sea sick. Ask the Captain for help
* Lamu archipelago offers some of Kenya’s best snorkelling waters, with favorable conditions between October and April
Manda Island Full Day Excursion Lamu Island Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)