Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania
Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania is a mobile camp strategically situated in north Serengeti(Mara Triangle area), and close to the Mara river. The location is ideal for exploring the Mara Ecosystem. Depending on the camp’s location, the travel time by road could be between 5 – 10 hours from Arusha.
Flying time takes about 50 minutes. The nearest airstrip, Kogatende Airstrip is 20 minutes away. There are charter flights to and from Arusha to different airstrips in Serengeti on a daily basis.
Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania has 11 Tents and 1 family tent with a flush toilet and a bucket shower. The tents are situated at ground level with a private porch.
They overlook the savannah. Ample and comfortable. There is a choice of a double bed or two twin beds. The rooms have a bathroom with a bucket shower. The family tent consists of two interconnected tents and a shared bathroom and private porch.
The camp offers comfortable accommodations together with the unique opportunity to enjoy a real safari experience on a camp. In its comfortable tents, one will feel completely immersed in the surroundings and one can enjoy the rich animal life and vegetation of the area.
Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp has been designed to cause a minimum impact on the environment. All of the infrastructures are mobile and the philosophy of the company is not to leave anything behind.
The camp has two dining tents where meals are served. In the evening, in the proximity of the dining-room tents, a campfire is lit around which guests can enjoy an appetizer before dinner.
Activities available from Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania include; Game Drives, Hot Air Balloon Safaris, Private Sundowners, campfires, Walking safaris, Nature walks, etc.
Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full board basis (3 meals per day + Tea & Coffee & Drinking Water)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||215 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||240 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
410 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||260 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||
450 US Dollars
* Wifi is available
* Children welcome
* Birthday cake – 35 US Dollars
* Open from June to November
* Check-In 12:00 – Check Out 10:00AM
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars for picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars for lunch, and 20 US Dollars for dinner per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 travelers (minimum 3 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 3 days booking is required
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Premium drinks (wines, champagne, spirits)
* Special Camping fees (Conservation Fees) – 71 US Dollars per adult per night & 11.8 US Dollars per child (2-15.99 years) per night, VAT inclusive. These fees can be changed at any time by Serengeti National Park