Mara Nyika Camp | Mara Nyika Luxury Safari Camp | Mara Nyika Naboisho Conservancy, Kenya | Luxury Masai Mara Camps | Luxury safari lodges & camps in Masai Mara | Maasai Mara National Reserve Luxury Lodges | Luxury Kenyan Safari Lodge in the Maasai Mara
Mara Nyika Camp, meaning “Large Plains or Great Plains,” is an intimate tented camp set under the treetop canopy on the western side of the Naboisho Conservancy bordering the Maasai Mara.
Mara Nyika Camp and its light-colored canvas suites are designed to sit under the canopy of umbrella-thorn trees. All the suites offer guests unforgettable views out over the plains. Mara Nyika Camp offers guests three luxury guest suites in addition to 2 x 2 bedroom family suites.
Guests staying at Mara Nyika Camp explore the private and exclusive 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy, the second-largest conservancy in the greater Maasai Mara region. “Naboisho” means “coming together” in the Maasai’s Maa language and represents the 500 local landowners who established the conservancy.
Many guests opt to spend a few days at Mara Nyika Camp combined with a stay at our Mara Expedition Camp, Mara Toto Camp, Mara Plains Camp, or the Mara Plains Jahazi Suite. This perfect safari in Kenya combination allows one to experience all three wildlife areas: the private Olare Motorogi and Naboisho Conservancies and the Maasai Mara Reserve.
Each wildlife experience from our camps is unique and offers a different face to the incredible Maasai Mara ecosystem.
Mara Nyika Camp is located on the 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy. The camp is fully inclusive of a wide range of wildlife viewing and outdoor activities, all meals, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including imported spirits and champagne.
Complimentary WIFI is available for guests’ use in their suite. Mara Nyika Camp can accommodate 14 guests sharing in 3 double or twin-configured guest suites and 2 x 2-Bedroom family suites. Children from 6 years are welcome and can be accommodated in the family suites. Private game drive vehicle hire is available.
Activities include early morning, late afternoon, and night game drives in an open, 4×4 vehicle as well as the option of getting to know more about the local Maasai Community. Balloon flights across the Maasai Mara can be arranged but are at an additional cost.
Mara Nyika Camp Naboisho Conservancy Non-Resident Accommodation Rates
Mara Nyika Camp Naboisho Conservancy Non-Residents Accommodation Rates;
Fully inclusive of accommodation + All conservation/ park fees + Scheduled wildlife viewing vehicle activities on Naboisho Conservancy + All meals + Laundry + Return airstrip road transfers + Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and champagne
|Dates To||Single Room
6 to 15 Years
11th Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||2,350 US Dollars||3,100 US Dollars||780 US Dollars||4,650 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||14th Jun 2023||1,750 US Dollars||2,350 US Dollars||585 US Dollars||
3,500 US Dollars
15th Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||3,400 US Dollars||4,550 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||6,850 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||19th Dec 2023||1,750 US Dollars||2,350 US Dollars||585 US Dollars||
3,500 US Dollars
20th Dec 2023
|10th Jan 2024||3,400 US Dollars||4,550 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||
6,850 US Dollars
* Minimum 2-night stay
* Late check-outs are not available
* Children are accommodated from a minimum age of 6 years
* Photos will be downloaded to a memory stick on the guest’s departure
* Maasai Mara National Reserve fee is subject to change without prior notice
* Nightly rates include the services of a private game drive vehicle and guide
* 2 Bedroom Family Suite – Children are accommodated from a minimum age of 6 years
* Child rates are applicable for up to one child aged 15 and younger sharing with two adults in a suite
* There are two separate 2-Bedroom Family Suites which each sleep 3 adults sharing or 2 adults and 2 children
* The Maasai Mara National Reserve and Great Plains Foundation Conservation & Community levy is applicable to all private pilot/guide stays
* Each guest suite includes one pair of high-quality binoculars and a professional camera set, including a camera body and 100-400mm and 24-70mm lenses for guests’ complimentary use
* Activities of canoeing and walking will cater to family ability & safety. Some activities may have a specific age-related restriction – please refer to the general notes at the end of this manual
Non-Resident Accommodation Exclude:
* Tips and gratuities
* All items of personal nature
* Any other item(s) not included or mentioned
* Hot air ballooning which should be booked in advance
* Regional and international flights plus taxes and visa fees
* Maasai cultural visits – 20 US Dollars per person paid directly to Maasai
* Great Plains Foundation Conservation & Community levy 50 US Dollars per person per night
* Maasai Mara Park fee is 80 US Dollars per adult per night & 45 US Dollars per child aged 8 – 15 years