Maramboi Tented Lodge Tarangire National Park | Maramboi Tented Camp Tarangire | Maramboi Tented Lodge Accommodation Rates | Maramboi Tented Lodge Room Prices | Tarangire National Park Tanzania | Tarangire National Park Hotels | Tarangire National Park Accommodation | Tarangire Accommodation | Affordable Accommodation at Tarangire National Park | Tarangire Budget Lodges | Tarangire Luxury Camps | Best Hotels in Tarangire National Park | Tarangire Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Maramboi Tented Lodge is a luxury camp located between Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara, only a 10-minute drive by car from Tarangire National Park. The lodge is very close to the coast of Lake Manyara, a natural protected area of 25.000 feet managed by the Maasai.
From Arusha, the lodge is 114 km away and can easily be reached by both air and road, taking approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes from Arusha By Road. Flights take approximately 25 minutes & its possible to connect with flights to and from Serengeti and Zanzibar. Scheduled and charter flights from Arusha to the Manyara Airstrip are available on daily basis.
Situated in the ecosystem of lake Manyara, in fields of golden vegetation, Wildlife calls at the door of Maramboi Tented Lodge. Zebras, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles. You could see them from the terrace of your exclusive tent, from the swimming pool whilst enjoying a cool drink, or whilst you enjoy a delicious dinner under the stars.
The lodge has 44 en-suite rooms; 38 tent rooms and 6 family rooms. Each guestroom has a mosquito net, tea/ coffee facilities, fan, and verandah with chairs. The bedrooms have a bathroom with a shower. The family tent consists of rooms tents interconnected.
The lodge’s elegant tents are built on raised wood platforms with a private terrace and views of Lake Manyara and the Rift Valley. There is a choice of a king-sized bed or two single beds. The bedrooms have a bathroom with a shower and the family tent consists of interconnecting rooms tents ideal for families.
The lodge has a main building raised on a wood and concrete platform, with extraordinary views of the Rift Valley and Lake Manyara, that includes an area to relax with comfortable sofas, outside and inside dining, and a swimming pool. Every evening campfire is lit and guests can enjoy the sunset with drinks and appetizers.
Activities available from Maramboi Tented Lodge include; Hot Air balloons, Swimming, Nature Walk, Private Sundowner, Game drives in Tarangire National Park, Guided Nature walks, Bird watching along the lake shores of the nearby Lake Manyara, etc
Maramboi Tented Lodge Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates
Maramboi Tented Lodge Tarangire National Park Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full board basis(3 meals per day) + Drinking water + Tea & Coffee
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||245 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||270 US Dollars||385 US Dollars||
510 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
* Birthday cake – 30 US Dollars
* Hamper lunch (equipment to be provided by the operator) – 20 US Dollars per person
* Honeymoon package – including a bottle of wine + fruit basket – 50 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals – 15 US Dollars picnic lunch, 20 US Dollars lunch, 20 US Dollars dinner per person
* Private sundowner, including one alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink and bites – 35 US Dollars per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a guide, maximum 6 guests (minimum 2 days) – 310 US Dollars per day minimum 2 days
* Children under 3 years – Complimentary
* Children in family rooms – Rate according to the room configuration
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with one adult – Double Room Sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years) sharing with two adults – 50% discount on the adult sharing rate
* Children aged (3 to 16 years ) occupying their own room – 25% discount on the adult sharing rate, based on the occupancy rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Game drives
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* National Park entry fees
* All transfers to the Lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance
* Alcoholic and beverage drinks (sodas, wines, champagne, spirits, local beers)
* Wildlife Management Areas – 29.5 US Dollars per adult per night, 23.6 US Dollars per child per night & 5 US Dollars per vehicle, per day