Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania is a luxury camp located in the heart of Serengeti National Park, 30 km from Seronera Airstrip. Driving time from Arusha takes about 8-10 hours and a flight from Arusha Airport takes 60 minutes to Seronera Airstrip.
Serengeti National Park is located is best known for its abundance of animals and the great wildebeest migration. The park has the highest concentration of large mammals on this planet and it’s famously known for its 2,500 Lions the largest concentration found anywhere. The park also has over 518 identified bird species.
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania has 16 luxury en-suite tents, each equipped with a ceiling fan, mosquito net, and hair drier. The tents are dotted through the rocky glades of the camp, they stand on a stone platform, and each has its own thatched roof.
The expansive main bedroom area boasts two queen beds, covered by mosquito nets. A relaxed seating area offers comfortable chairs, stylish lamps, unwind and read a book, and free Wi-Fi. The tented bathroom opens off of the bedroom and includes a flushing WC, twin basins, and a shower with 24-hour hot water.
Each tent also showcases a private outdoor terrace with safari chairs and sun loungers, have a seat, and admires the panoramic views.
Tucked within the center of the Camp, the dining room offers a welcoming atmosphere, as well as an expansive terrace with sweeping views of the plains. Breakfast and lunch are both served a la carte; breakfast includes international dishes, as well as a traditional full English breakfast. Lunch typically consists of meat, poultry, fish, and vegetarian options.
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp offers a destination that is as unique as your love. Celebrate with a traditional Maasai wedding featuring a local chief, dancers, and choir, exchange your vows in the bush, or plan a relaxed BBQ. The camp is equally suited to romantic honeymoons.
Activities at Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp include; Game drives, safari walks, Balloon Safari And Bush Breakfast, Bush Breakfast, Sundowners, Guided Nature Walks & Bird Watching, and Bush Dinner.
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp Serengeti Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Teas & Coffees only
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Jan 2023||400 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Feb 2023||28th Feb 2023||460 US Dollars||
740 US Dollars
1st Mar 2023
|31st Mar 2023||305 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||160 US Dollars||
310 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||400 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||460 US Dollars||
740 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|21st Dec 2023||305 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|22nd Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||460 US Dollars||
740 US Dollars
* Easter supplement – 50 US Dollars per person
* Children ages 4 to 12 years are charged 50% of the per person, the adult twin rate
* Young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, the adult twin rate
* Same child policy on accommodation will apply to extra meals & festive supplements
* Christmas supplement – 50 US Dollars per person on 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1st January
* Children in their own room are charged 75% of the per person adult twin rate. Minimum 2 children in a room
* Children under 3 years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two), Whilst sharing a room with two adults
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park Entry Fees
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Park Camping/ Concession fees
* Premium brand spirits and wines
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance