Moshi City Tour Sightseeing | Materuni Waterfalls Moshi | Lake Challa Day Excursion | Coffee Farm Plantation Tour | Mount Kilimanjaro | Ngurdoto Crater | Coffee & Tea Tours | Arusha National Park | Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour | Mount Kilimanjaro Day Hike | Chemka Hot Springs | Tarangire National Park Day Trip | Maasai Village Overnight Trip | Kikuletwa Hot Springs | Hiking Mount Meru | The Old Railway Station | Marangu Village tour | Local Moshi markets | Volunteering in the community | Arusha National Park
Moshi City Tour sightseeing program is for guests who you have one day to spare before climbing Mt Kilimanjaro/ after a safari and beach holidays in Tanzania. African Spice Safaris has the pleasure to organize for you an excursion/ tour to one of our favorite day trip around Moshi.
Moshi is a town in northern Tanzania, near the Kenyan border. It’s known as a gateway to Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Trails run up the mountain’s cloud-ringed, snow-capped dome, through alpine forests and meadows home to elephants and leopards.
One of Tanzania’s major coffee-producing hubs, Moshi is known for its coffee farms and auctions. The truth is many tourist come to Moshi to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
This tour allows you to mingle with the local people to see on their daily activities at the local market (Farmers market), visit some souvenir shops, restaurant with a local dishes and then end up at a historical area – the Old Railway station. The trip lasts about 5 hours.
Moshi City Tour sightseeing program Prices
Moshi City Tour sightseeing program prices Include:
Price per person + Departure time 0800 Hours + All Entry Fees, Service Charge and Taxes + Visit to a farmers Market, Old railway station in Moshi + Pickup from your hotel in Moshi and drop-off to your hotel & Professional English speaking African Spice Safaris Driver Guide
1st January 2023
31st December 2023
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Not recommended for travelers with back problems
* This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking subject to availability
* Not recommended for pregnant travelers Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Moshi City Tour sightseeing program prices Exclude;
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers Insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)