Mutati Self Catering Holiday Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro | Kembu Cottages Campsite | Mutati Cottage Kembu | Kembu Cottages Nakuru Kenana Farm Njoro | Kenana Dairy Farm Njoro | Nightingale Farm Njoro | Nakuru Cottages | Kembu Cottages Njoro | Kembu Cottages Holiday Rentals | Nakuru Self Catering Cottages | Nakuru Cabins | Nakuru Accommodation
Mutati Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro is a self-catering accommodation facility located in Kenana Farm just 8 km beyond Njoro and 30 minutes from Nakuru Town. The cottage is a 3-hour drive from Nairobi (180 km).
The cottage offers a convenient stopover point for those planning trips to Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, and the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Mutati Cottage is named after the parasol tree growing in its own private garden. This cottage affords a perfect family getaway; a quaint comfortable hideaway that provides an affordable self-catering holiday home.
A compact kitchen, a lounge with a cozy fireplace, and a verandah (great in the morning sunshine) make for a homely setting with all its driftwood and plasterwork. Mutati has two bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
The upstairs master bedroom boasts an elevated 180° view across the Rift Valley from its own private patio. The farm was the southeastern corner of Lord Delamere’s original Equator Ranch.
Guests eat either in the conservatory or can be hosted in the main farmhouse. For a more informal option, meals can be taken in the bar. For a more informal option, meals can be taken in the bar.
There are numerous day trips within easy reach of the farm. These include Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Menengai Crater, hikes into the Mau Forest on Mt Loindiani, and up Kiplombe Valley.
Additional activities are chameleon walk, butter making, bushcraft, archery, obstacle course, wide games, marshmallow cooking, around a fire, and bar games – pool, darts, etc. The bushcraft includes fire lighting, shelter/ tent construction, and cooking bread dough on a stick.
The enjoyable hours spent exploring the wilds of this wonderful area are made more idyllic knowing there is a warm and inviting base awaiting your return.
Mutati Cottage Kembu Farm Njoro Prices
The rate for the whole Cottage Per Night on a Self-Catering Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||Cottage Price Per Night
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023|| 160 US Dollars & 20 US Dollars per Extra
bed maximum one bed allowed
* Rates above are Bed Only Per Cottage Per Night
* Half Board and full-board rates are available upon request
* Extra bed allowed maximum two beds allowed – 20 US Dollars per bed maximum one bed allowed
* Kembu offers complimentary Farm walks. Other organized activities are charged for Archery, Orienteering, Educational, Obstacle Courses, Bird Walks, Chameleon walks, forest crafts, etc. Charged per person for a full day, half-day, or per single activity
Cottage Catering – Dinner & Breakfast and Lunches Will Be Served To Guests In Their Cottage
* Adult – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 58 US Dollars
* Infant – 4 Years And Under Complimentary Cottage Meals
* Adult – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 68 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner & Breakfast Per Day – 28 US Dollars
* Child (5 – 12 Years) – Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Per Day – 38 US Dollars