Mwanza Town Full Day City Tour Tanzania includes a visit to the Bujora Village to learn about the Sukuma culture, customs and traditions followed by a tour to Saa Nane Island – a small wildlife sanctuary located on a rocky island in Lake Victoria.
0800 Hours: Our Mwanza town full day tour departs the hotel by road to Bujora Sukuma Museum – an open air museum in a pleasant countryside located in Kisesa about 18 km’s East of Mwanza off the Musoma/ Serengeti Ndabaka gate road.
Here you learn about the traditions and culture of the largest tribe in Tanzania. The magic drums are fascinating at the museum, and in some exceptional cases, you may even have the opportunity to play them.
In the museum are guided tours in English and Swahili which last nearly two hours.
Later we drive back to Mwanza City Center and head down to the jetty along the lake shore in Mwanza for a speed boat ride (about 15 minutes) to Saa Nane Island. Saa Nane Island is a small wildlife sanctuary located on a rocky island in Lake Victoria.
The park is home to a number of wildlife animals such as impalas, rock hyraxes, vervet monkeys, and wild cats among others.
Sundowners are enjoyed from the island’s impressive rocky vantage points with a spectacular view of Mwanza City as the sun sinks into the Lake Victoria. Saa Nane National Park is a small park, but it’s like visiting a true paradise!
1800 Hours: End the day by returning to your hotel for the night.
Mwanza Town Full Day City Tour Tanzania Prices
Mwanza Town Full Day City Tour Tanzania Rates Includes:
All applicable entrance fees + Mineral bottled water during tour + Picnic lunch included while on safari + Professional experienced driver-guide & Return road transport from Mwanza to the various attractions and back to the hotel
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 8 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This is a privately guided trip that allows you to be in control of all the details of your trip – departure times, extra activities, and extra experiences – what you want and how you want it.
Mwanza Town Full Day City Tour Tanzania Rates Do Not Include:
* International Airfare
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Accommodations in Mwanza, Tanzania
* Gratuity for your professional driver-guide
* Gratuity for Game rangers, Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such travelling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary