Nairobi Serena Hotel | Nairobi Serena Hotel Eat Out Nairobi | Nairobi Serena Fine Dining | Nairobi Serena Hotel Prices | Nairobi Serena Hotel Rooms Rates | Serena Luxury Hotel | Serena Hotels Contacts | Safari Accommodation | Hotel Accommodation in Nairobi | Where to Stay In Nairobi | Nairobi Serena Conference Rates | Nairobi Accommodation | Nairobi Luxury Hotels
Nairobi Serena Hotel is a 5-star hotel located along Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi. The hotel is known for its superior standards of quality, service, and hospitality.
Nairobi Serena Hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World under the flagship of Serena Hotels’ group of hotels and lodges. One of the fine hotels in Nairobi, the Serena stands amidst manicured gardens with panoramic views over the city’s Central Park and the modern downtown skyline.
Nairobi Serena is considered by many to be Nairobi’s finest hotel. Established in the mid-1970s, The Serena Group was launched with a simple but challenging goal; to become the leading hotel group in East Africa. Today this goal has become a reality.
Set amongst the lush-green abundance of extensive tropical gardens, looking out over the gentle green avenues of Central Park, and commanding a panoramic view over the glittering towers of downtown Nairobi, the Serena Hotel enjoys one of the finest locations in the city.
A rich blend of global design aesthetics and Pan-African flair, the hotel has a total of 199 guest rooms and suites ( Deluxe rooms, Superior Rooms, Garden Suites, Executive Suites, Business suites & a State Suite).
Deluxe rooms – 156 in total, 4 of the rooms, comfortable twin beds or Queen-sized double beds and enjoy a private bathroom with a bathtub and glazed windows with a garden view or a city view. Interconnecting rooms can be provided for family groups.
Superior Rooms – 5 in total and have king-sized double beds and a private veranda. All rooms have private bathrooms with a bathtub and a shower. Rooms have large double-glazed window panels overlooking the Nairobi skyline and lush hotel gardens. All rooms are air-conditioned with a WI-FI internet connection and are 44sqm in room size.
Garden Suites -3 in total and offer serenity. The open-plan Suites include a spacious King-sized bedroom. The sitting room opens onto a private garden patio with a charming outdoor pergola offering a table, a water feature, and a lounging area with a sunbathing bed. The terrace also has a gate that opens directly onto the hotel grounds. The private bathroom provides both a walk-in shower and a bathtub.
Executive Suites -4 in total, equally suitable as a Presidential, a CEO, a honeymoon, or a VIP venue. The open plan features a King-sized bed, an extended seating area with couches, and a workspace in addition to a private veranda. Each suite also has a modern bathroom with a separate walk-in shower, a bathtub, and a WC.
Business suites – 9 in total, offer a separate bedroom with a King-sized bed, a sitting room with a workspace, a dining area with a table to accommodate four, a private veranda, and a guest washroom in addition to the private bath.
State Suite – The magnificent Suite features a spacious master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and dressing area, an extensive drawing room with a plasma TV, an audio Centre and an integrated workspace, a private dining room and a kitchen, a bar, an entrance lobby, a guest washroom and room size of 167sqm.
There is also a new Executive Floor located on the 7th Floor of the hotel, which features 1 State Suite, 1 Business Suite, 4 Executive Suites,1 Corner Suite,10 Club Rooms, and an Executive Lounge that are well presented, tastefully designed, and laid out with the top executives and VIPs in mind.
Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, air-conditioning, and a private bathroom while suites have a sitting area with sofas, a dining area, a workspace, and a veranda.
The hotel facilities include; All rooms with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and Wi-Fi. Extensive gardens and grounds International 24-hour restaurant Patisserie, gelateria, coffee bar, and teashop.
Other facilities include; a pool bar and poolside brasserie Mandhari fine-dining experience and Mediterranean terrace Ethiopian-styled Aksum Bar, heated swimming pool, ‘Maisha’ Spa, Health Club, and conference rooms.
There is plenty to do in the city of Nairobi such as visiting the giraffe center, elephant sanctuary, one of the cities markets, museums including the Karen Blixen museum, the Nairobi National Park, or why not dine out in the unique Carnivore restaurant.
Nairobi Serena Hotel Accommodation Prices
Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
From 02/01/2023 To 30/11/2023 – Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Week Day Rate
Week End Rate (Fri-Sat)
|250 US Dollars||330 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||295 US Dollars|
|260 US Dollars||385 US Dollars||265 US Dollars||
340 US Dollars
|360 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||
385 US Dollars
* Check-out time on the day of departure is 1000 Hours
* Children below the age of 12 cannot access the lounge
* Festive Supplement is NOT applicable at Nairobi Serena Hotel
* Third person in a room will be charged 75% of the per-person rate
* Day rooms allowing a check-out time of 6:00 PM may be arranged at 75%
* All check out after 1800 hours on the day of departure will be subject to a full night charge
* We will allow day room use (subject to room availability), until 1800 Hours at a day-room rate
* Rooms are available for new arrivals from 12:00 Noon on the scheduled arrival date. Rooms should be vacated by 1000 Hours on the scheduled departure date
* Young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, the adult twin rate
* Extra Meals served at Cafe Maghreb Restaurant Lunch or Dinner 30 US Dollars per person per meal
* Children in their own room are charged 75% of the per-person adult twin rate. Minimum 2 children in a room
* Children under 3 years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two)
* Children sharing a room with one or two adults aged 3 to 12 years pay 50% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Lunch -30 US Dollars per person
* Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch – 25 US Dollars per person
* Course Mandhari Dinner – 65 US Dollars per person
* Supplement of 10 per person on Swahili night & Sea Food Dinner