Nairobi Shopping Tour | Shopping in Nairobi guide | Nairobi Shopping | Shops Stores Best Buys | Nairobi bookstores| Nairobi City Markets Kenya | Where to Shop in Nairobi | Nairobi shopping malls Open markets | Two Rivers Mall | Rosslyn Riviera Mall | Nairobi Shopping Centres | Nairobi Art Galleries | Nairobi Shops | Nairobi Stores | Nairobi Markets Nairobi Factories | Nairobi Malls
Nairobi Shopping Tour; whether its clothes, books, gifts or food and drink, you can find it in Nairobi. A wide variety of shopping experiences can be found in Nairobi. It is a good place to pick up souvenirs and handicrafts.
All sorts of goods can be obtained from vendors, kiosks, boutiques, small shops, department stores, and malls. Nairobi Shopping Tour includes the following services;
* A qualified Nairobi city driver
* Assisted shopping, packing and shipping
* Lunch the city’s best restaurants (of your choice) during the tour
* Full day disposal transportation to your desired shopping areas of Nairobi
Nairobi Shopping Tour includes shopping for all sorts of goods from vendors, kiosks, boutiques, small shops, department stores, and malls.
The city market on Muindi Mbingu Street has a good range of items from souvenir kiondo (colorful woven sisal bags), jewelry, wood, and soapstone carvings to everyday goods like meat, fish, and fruits.
Masai market (which is an informal market) offers beaded jewelry, gourds, baskets, and other Masai crafts. More upscale handicrafts, artwork, and jewelry from all over Africa can be found at the African Heritage Center on Kenyatta Avenue.
The appropriately named Biashara (Business) Street is the core of downtown Nairobi ‘ s shopping district; it is made up of endless small shops and cafes.
In the Langata area, the Ostrich park has a craft center with an artisan’s workshop where passersby can see items being made and enjoy a nice cafe.
The Yaya and Sarit Centers are well-known shopping malls located outside of the city center. Naivas supermarkets, located throughout Nairobi, cater to grocery shopping needs, as do stalls that sell fresh vegetables, fruits, and meat.
Nairobi Shopping Tour Prices
Nairobi Shopping Tour Rates include:
A qualified Nairobi City Driver + Assisted Shopping, packing and shipping + Lunch the City’s Best restaurants (or your choice) during the tour + Full day Disposal Transportation to your desired shopping areas of Nairobi & Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children 6 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Departs daily at 0800 Hours to 1800 Hours from your hotel or city residence
Nairobi Shopping Tour Rates Exclude:
* Minimum of 1 person required
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* International airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)