Ngerende Island Lodge Maasai Mara | Ngerende Island Lodge Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Kenya Safari Lodges | Ngerende Maasai Mara Boutique Lodge | Ngerende Island Luxury Lodge | Ngerende Boutique Lodge | Ngerende Luxury Canvas Suites Hotel | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges
Ngerende Island Lodge is a luxurious lodge located within an oxbow on the Mara River, on Olchoro – Oirogua Conservation Ranch which borders the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
The lodge can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. The lodge has its own airstrip located 2 km away.
There are 7 canvas and wood suites all on raised platforms that provide delightful views down onto the Mara River. All suites benefit from being built on stilt providing delightful panoramic views down onto the Mara and the woodland on the banks opposite.
Each tent has a personal butler, stylish polished mahogany flooring, an open plan sleeping and living area complete with fireplace, furnished verandah and bathroom shower, open air bath (if desired), twin hand wash basin and flushing toilet.
Ngerende Island Lodge Maasai Mara restaurant serves international cuisine with menus tailored to suit individual tastes. The fresh and most of the herbs and vegetables are grown in the lodge organic garden.
There are banquet facilities like conference rooms and outdoors location that provide ideal locations for meetings, team building events, office parties, launching of a new product, photo shoots, press events or sales presentations.
The lodge provides the ultimate in weddings; a unique combination of atmosphere, landscape, excitement, tranquility, wildlife and an individual experience. There is an outdoor pool where guests can relax in the hot Mara afternoons. The Ngerende Spa is a luxurious facility built in a similar design to a traditional Maasai thatch hut.
Guests are able to relax and enjoy a range of therapeutic massages and treatments using “Healing Earth” products, premium organic spa products inspired by Africa’s ancient energy, healing traditions and natural richness.
Ngerende Island Lodge Maasai Mara activities include; game drives, guided walk, bird watching, visit to the rhino sanctuary, bush breakfast, bush lunch, bush dinner, visit to school, tree planting initiative, cultural experience, hot air balloon safari and star gazing.
Ngerende Island Lodge Maasai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Ngerende Island Lodge Maasai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Sundowners + Laundry service + Refreshments on game drives + House wine, soft drinks, local beers + Game viewing at Olchoro Conservancy + Airstrip transfers to Ngerende Island Lodge + A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra) + Bush breakfast/ lunch/ dinner weather permitting + Two extended game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles & Guided bush walks accompanied by our resident Masai Naturalist
|Dates To||Single Tent
1st Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||1,270 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2021
|30th Jun 2021||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars|
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||1,450 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
|1st Oct 2021||19th Dec 2021||1,270 US Dollars||
1,700 US Dollars
20th Dec 2021
|2nd Jan 2022||1,450 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
* Children below 2.99 Years are free
* Picnic box – per person 20 US Dollars
* Extra lunch – per person 30 US Dollars
* There is no Easter or Christmas supplements
* Lodge recommended for Couples and Honeymooners
* Children over 3 to 7 years sharing with two parents will be charged 50 % of the adult rate
* Children 8 -16 years sharing and occupying their own room pay 75% of the adult package rate
* There is a honeymoon suite isolated from the main lodge and features an integral plunge pool. A supplement of 60 US Dollars per person is applicable
Ngerende Island Lodge Accommodation + Game Drive Rates Exclude:
* Visas to Kenya
* Telephone calls
* Night Game Drive
* Safari shop purchases
* All Items of Personal nature
* International flights to Kenya
* Massage and other spa treatments
* Extra lunch at 40 US Dollars per person
* Any activities not mentioned on the package
* Return domestic flights to Ngerende Island Lodge
* Conservancy Fees at 85 US Dollars per person per night
* Champagne cognac, fine wines, premium brands spirits and cigars
* All guests should take out comprehensive insurance cover when paying their confirmation deposit, to cover them for cancellation, curtailment, medical expenses, personal baggage, emergency evacuation back home and money