Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp Tanzania | Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp Accommodation Rates | Ngorongoro Mobile Camp | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation
Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp is a tented safari accommodation located at Lemala Extra private campsite on the eastern rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, a few hundred meters off the Lemala descent and ascent route into/out of the crater floor. It takes hardly 15 minutes of driving to get onto the crater floor from the camp.
The Kuhama Ngorongoro has a total of 16 guest tents and it is provided in spacious walk-in tents with wooden floor, twin beds made of fine tropical wood, bedside tables, mattresses, blankets, bed sheets, and pillows; the tents are big and can accommodate triple beds.
Each accommodation tent has a verandah with two safari chairs and a safari table allowing you to relax with a book, or just enjoy the different scents, sights, and sounds around you.
The en-suite washroom facilities are set on the far end of the guest tent, offering a hand washbasin, a safari bucket shower, and a flush toilet. This is an eco-friendly camp fully powered by solar energy.
The mess tent is spacious and well ventilated, with dining tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, table cloth, and other facilities offered in a standard restaurant. On one side of the mess tent, there is a small cozy lounge where guest can charge their electronic devices.
The camp serves three freshly cooked meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner of which lunch and dinner are 3-course meals.
* Lounge & Bar
* Hand wash basin
* Communal campfire
* Bush Breakfast or Bush Dinner
* Solar powered with a standby generator
* Power Station for charging Electronic devices
* Mess Tent serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner
* Private bathroom with a hot and cold shower, and flush toilets
Activities available from Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp include; Balloon safaris, Game drives, Nature walks, Sundowner, Bush Lunch/breakfast, and romantic candle-lit dinners. Evenings are invariably a social gathering around a crackling campfire in a serene and quiet surrounding interrupted by occasional distant calls of wildlife.
Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Ngorongoro Kuhama Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board accommodation + 1% Tourism Development Levy per person per night
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||260 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||540 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||30th Jun 2022||Closed||Closed||
1st Jul 2022
|31st Dec 2022||260 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
* Hot Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Lunch Box – 25 US Dollars per person
* The camp is closed between April –June
Festive Supplement Rate:
* 40 US Dollars per person per day on 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December, and 1st January
* 25 US Dollars per person per day on Easter period from Good Friday 07th April to Easter Monday 10th April
Child Policy Rate: Excluding camping fees:
* Children under the age of 12 years sharing with one or two adults – 50% of adult rate
* Children under the age of 12 years in their own tent – 80% of adult rate (Minimum 2 children)
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park fees
* Other personal expenses
* Camping fees – (71 US Dollars per adult per night & 35 US Dollars per child per night (5 -15 years)