Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge Tanzania | Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge Rates | Oldeani Mountain Lodge Ngorongoro | Wellworth Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Ngorongoro Luxury Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps
Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge is a five-star colonial lodge situated close to the Ngorongoro Conservation area with spectacular views of Oldeani Mountain and Ngorongoro Crater Rim. The property is set on 40 acres of pristine lush green gardens and local vegetation with over 130 species of birds.
The lodge is elevated with 360-degree views that extend all the way to Lake Eyasi and Lake Manyara. Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge is located 130km from Arusha, 9km from Ngorongoro Gate, 54km from Mto wa Mbu Village & 43km from Lake Manyara Airport.
The lodge has 50 Deluxe rooms and the Livingstone Suite has infinite views of the surrounding area. All rooms are tastefully decorated with all the amenities one would expect in a 5-star luxury lodge.
The spectacular stone main house has all the luxuries including the main lounge, grand central hallway, dining room, spa, boutique, conference room, media (TV) room, outside fireplace, rim flow pool, billiards room, internet café, and children’s activity room.
The rooms feature; Indoor Dual shower, outdoor natural shower, bathtub with a view, wireless internet, in-room safes, private verandah & viewing deck, dressing table, mini-bar, fireplace, air conditioner, fan, and standby power.
The Lodge provides food and beverage options at Crater Restaurant & Explorers Bar. The sundowner at the Lodge is one of its kind. The ever inviting fireplace pit by the swimming pool where the Swahili lessons with fun are offered by our staff.
Other lodge facilities Include; Rim flow pool, Laundry Services, Spa, Lounge, Boutique Shop, Books Library, Wi-fi Internet, Gym, Media Room, Children’s Play Room, Executive Board Room, and Internet Café.
The lodge is more than just a safari stopover, due to its location and design it is a destination too and it offers several interesting safari game drives and excursions that start early and end at the lodge just before the magical sundowner at the lodge.
Activities available from Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge include; Bird Watching, a Nature Walk, Game drives, Cultural Dances, Swahili Lessons, Cycling, Swimming & Sundowner.
Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||450 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st Mar 2023||350 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
1st Apr 22023
|31st May 2023||280 US Dollars||360 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2023||30th Jun 2023||350 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||450 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||19th Dec 2023||350 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
20th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||450 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
* Easter holidays supplement – 25 US Dollars per person per day
* All-inclusive Supplement – Adult – 35 US Dollars & Child – 20 US Dollars
* Festive holidays – 35 US Dollars per person per day (festive holidays: 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec and 1st January)
* Packed lunch – 25 US Dollars
* Hot lunch (outside guest) – 35 US Dollars
* Hot lunch (in-house guest) – 30 US Dollars
* Children aged above 16 years/adult sharing – 80% of per person per day adult rate
* 1 or 2 children (6 – 16 years) sharing with 1 or 2 adults – 60% of per person per day adult rate
* 1 or 2 children under 6 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Free (tourism development levy(TDL payable)
* 2 or 3 children (6-16 years) sharing own room – 1st & 2nd child pays 80% of adult per person per day rate & 3rd child 60% of adult per person per day rate
Activities and Prices:
* Star Gazing – Free
* Nature Walk – Free
* Bird Watching – Free
* Cycling- 15 US Dollars per person
* Village Walk – 20 US Dollars per person
* Tribal Dancers & Drum – 350 US Dollars
* Tree Plantation- 15 US Dollars per person
* Swahili Lessons- 10 US Dollars per person
* Private On-Site Picnic – 20 US Dollars per person
* Masai Cultural Lessons – 15 US Dollars per person
* Sundowners – 30 US Dollars per person (30 minutes)
* Boma Dinner – 35 US Dollars per person Supplement
* Breakfast on Bed – 25 US Dollars per person Supplement
* Story Telling Around Fireplace – 15 US Dollars per person
* Interactive Live Cooking Station – 15 US Dollars per person
* Breakfast on Room Deck – 25 US Dollars per person Supplement
* Private Dinner at Pool Side – 30 US Dollars per person Supplement
* Private Dinner at Room Deck – 30 US Dollars per person Supplement
* Night Game Drive (at Lake Manyara National Park) – Available on Request
* Candle-lit bubble bath with Sparkling Wine & Cheese Platter – 45 US Dollars per person
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Create fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Tourism Developments Levy
* Transfer to and from the camp
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance