Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Tanzania | Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Rates | Best Safari Lodges Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Hotels | Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge | Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge | Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain lodge | Ngorongoro Crater safari | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Where to stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation Tanzania
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge is a comfortable luxury tented camp located in the south of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, approximately 50km south-west of karatu Town. This location is the ideal mid-way point for excursions to Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, and the Lake Natron area.
The camp is 140 Kilometers from Arusha (2 – 34 Hours’ Drive) on a dry-weather road through Makuyuni, Mto wa mbu & Karatu Area. By air the camp is a 45 minutes flight from Arusha Airport to Lake Manyara Airstrip then a road transfer from Manyara Airstrip is 10 km from the Camp.
Ngorongoro is home to the vast, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater and “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino). Huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Livestock belonging to the semi-nomadic Maasai tribe graze alongside wild animals.
The Lodge is composed of 10 comfortable luxury tents to accommodate 2 guests each, as well as a large dining and reception area.
Dining and Bar Activities Include; Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, African Theme Bar, Special dietary requests catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification, Sundowner Cocktails, Bush breakfast at a private site, and Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner.
Other Camp Facilities include; Cold/Hot Towel, Telephone Service, free Wi-Fi, a Gift shop, and a Swimming Pool.
Activities at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Include; A Bushmen tour, Bird Watching, a Nature Walk, Acrobatic Shows, Game drives, Cultural Dances, Swimming & Sundowner. Balloon safaris in the Ngorongoro Crater on request, as well as excursions around the area for the yearly migration of wildebeests.
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Accommodation Rates
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Inclusive Of All Applicable Taxes
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|15th Mar 2022||350 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||700 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2022||31st May 2022||300 US Dollars||500 US Dollars||
400 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||350 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||700 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||300 US Dollars||500 US Dollars||
400 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|5th Jan 2023||350 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||
700 US Dollars
* Check-In 1200 Hours
* Check out 1000 Hours
* Rates exclude the Park fee
* Extra lunch box 20 US Dollars
* Half board reduction 5 US Dollars
* Rooms should be vacated by 10h00 AM on the scheduled departure date
* Rates exclude the Camping fee (GRR 59 US Dollars) Per Person per night
* Rooms are available for new arrivals from 11h00 AM on the scheduled arrival date
* Special consideration may be made for extended departure times subject to anticipated arrivals
* Rates include a Concession fee – of 59 US Dollars Per Person per night for the Ngorongoro Safari lodge
* Maximum one child can share with two Adults
* Children aged 3 – 16 years (occupying own room) 70% of Adult Rate
* Child aged 3 -16 years (sharing with 01 fully paid adult) 50% of Adult Rate
* Child aged3 – 16 years (sharing with 2 fully paid adults) 35% of Adult Rate