Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Tanzania | Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Rates | Best Safari Lodges Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Hotels | Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge | Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge | Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain lodge | Ngorongoro Crater safari | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Where to stay in Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps Accommodation Tanzania
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge is a comfortable luxury tented camp located in the south of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, approximately 50km southwest of karatu Town. This location is the ideal mid-way point for excursions to Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, and the Lake Natron area.
The camp is 140 Kilometers from Arusha (a 2 – 34 Hours Drive) on a dry-weather road through Makuyuni, Mto wa mbu & Karatu areas. By air the camp is a 45-minute flight from Arusha Airport to Lake Manyara Airstrip then a road transfer from Manyara Airstrip is 10 km from the Camp.
Ngorongoro is home to the vast, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater and the “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino). Huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Livestock belonging to the semi-nomadic Maasai tribe graze alongside wild animals.
The Lodge is composed of 10 comfortable luxury tents to accommodate 2 guests each, as well as a large dining and reception area.
Dining and Bar Activities Include; Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, African Theme Bar, Special dietary requests catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification, Sundowner Cocktails, Bush breakfast at a private site, and Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner.
Other Camp Facilities include; Cold/Hot towels, Telephone Service, free Wi-Fi, a Gift shop, and a Swimming Pool. Book your accommodation with African spice Safaris and get guaranteed first-class services.
Activities at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Include; A Bushmen tour, Bird Watching, a Nature Walk, Acrobatic Shows, Game drives, Cultural Dances, Swimming & Sundowner. Balloon safaris in the Ngorongoro Crater on request, as well as excursions around the area for the yearly migration of wildebeests.
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Accommodation Rates
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Inclusive Of All Applicable Taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|15th Mar 2023||340 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||790 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2023||31st May 2023||290 US Dollars||470 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||340 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||790 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||290 US Dollars||470 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|5th Jan 2024||340 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||
790 US Dollars
* Check-In 1200 Hours
* Check out 1000 Hours
* Rates exclude the Park fee
* Extra lunch box of 20 US Dollars
* Half board reduction of 5 US Dollars
* Rooms should be vacated by 10h00 AM on the scheduled departure date
* Rates exclude the Camping fee (GRR 59 US Dollars) Per Person per night
* Rooms are available for new arrivals from 11h00 AM on the scheduled arrival date
* Special consideration may be made for extended departure times subject to anticipated arrivals
* Rates include a Concession fee – of 59 US Dollars Per Person per night for the Ngorongoro Safari lodge
* Maximum one child can share with two Adults
* Children aged 3 – 16 years (occupying own room) 70% of Adult Rate
* Child aged 3 -16 years (sharing with 01 fully paid adult) 50% of Adult Rate
* Child aged3 – 16 years (sharing with 2 fully paid adults) 35% of Adult Rate