Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Safari Camp | Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp Rates | Luxury Tented Camp Serengeti | Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Affordable Accommodation in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp is a luxury mobile camp situated in the heart of Serengeti National Park, on the North-Eastern side depending on the wildebeest migration and their quest for ever greener grass.
The Serengeti is considered Tanzania’s best park. Big herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and many antelope, such as eland, topi, kongoni, and impala are resident at any time of the year.
All three big cats are easily seen. Lion is often found on a kill. Cheetah is very common on the southeastern plains, while leopards can typically be found lazing in one of the big trees along the Seronera River.
Along with it come our highly trained naturalist guides and all the trimmings of a classic safari. Staying at the Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp has the huge advantage of being in the best possible location for game viewing all year round.
There are 6 open plan Meru tents including One twin-roomed family tent. The tents are spaced a good distance apart and are cleverly staggered to increase privacy. The camp caters to a maximum of 12 guests at a time, ensuring a personal atmosphere.
The tents are spaced a good distance apart and are cleverly staggered to increase privacy. Depending on the location of the camp, the access path runs in front or behind the tents. The large walk-in tents are dotted around the bush whilst the main dining tent is delightful with a large dining table inside and walls that can be opened up to the surrounding bush.
Each tent has twin or double beds housed in a distressed iron bed frame, a canvas rack for your luggage, a leather-topped writing desk and side tables, and antique-style iron and canvas lamps for solar lighting.
Facilities available include; Safari-style bucket showers and Flushable eco-toilets designed for minimal environmental impact. The tents are comfortably furnished and the en suite bathrooms have chemical toilets, washbasin, and bucket showers (plenty of hot water is provided).
The camp features both indoor and outdoor dining, a well-stocked library tent, a bar tent, and an outdoor fire pit under a spreading acacia tree, the perfect place to enjoy a pre-or post-dinner drink whilst swapping tales of your day’s game viewing.
Activities available at Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp include; game drives, safari walks, bush picnics, sundowners, game drives, short bushwalks, etc.
Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp Accommodation Rates
Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Shared Camp – Full Board Accommodation + Drinks (except Champagne and premium wines) + Laundry & Tourism Development Levy
Full Board Accommodation In a Shared Camp
Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp – 6 Tents (Inclusive of 1 Family Tent)
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|15th Mar 2022||1,100 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2022||31st May 2022||750 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||1,100 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||20th Dec 2022||750 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
21st Dec 2022
|15th Mar 2023||1,100 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2023||30th Apr 2023||750 US Dollars||1,150 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
* Nearest airstrip – Depends on camp location
* Minimum 2-night stay at Nomad Serengeti Safari Camp
* Tanapa and NCAA park activity fees need to be added seperately
* Private Camp Car & Guide – Per Vehicle per Day – 475 US Dollars
* Shared Camp Car & Guide – Per Person per Day (Adult & Child Rate) – 125 US Dollars
* NB; Game Drives, Walking, Bush meals & Sundowners are Only included when guests are using the camp vehicle
* Bush meals
* AMREF Evacuation Cover
* Transfers to the nearest airstrip
* Gratuities and shop purchases
* Champagne and premium wines
* Park entry, park overnight, and park activity fees
* Game Drives, Walking, Bush meals & Sundowners are Only included when guests are using the camp vehicle
National Park/ Conservation Area Fees
* Serengeti park fees- Adult 83 US Dollars & Child 16 years – 24 US Dollars
* Overnight FeesPer night – Adult 71 US Dollars & Child 16 years – 12 US Dollars
Check-in – Check-out Time
* Rooms will be available from 1300hrs on the day of arrival. Early check-in will be subject to the manager’s discretion on the day of arrival
* Rooms must be vacated by 1000hrs. Clients wishing to keep their rooms for longer will be charged 75% of the room rate in the High Season and 50% in the Low Season
Children Rates & Policy
* The minimum age is 8 years to 21 years
* Child park entry and camping/concession fees apply to up to 16 years
* Children aged 12 years and under must share a room or family tent/room with an adult
* Children under 12 years are not permitted to walk, chimp, or fly camp due to safety reasons
* A child occupying a single room will be charged at the full adult rate plus a single supplement
Family Rooms & Triple – Family rooms sleep 2 Adults and 2 Children
* The camp can accommodate up to two triples in each camp – the third bed in a room is suitable for up to 16 years only and we do not allow 3 adults in a triple