Ol Pejeta House Ol Pejeta Conservancy | Adnan Khashoggi Laikipia House | Ol Pejeta House Rates | Ol Pejeta House Private Lodge | Nanyuki Ol Pejeta House | Laikipia Hotels | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Accommodation | Ol Pejeta Bush Camp | Ol Pejeta Ranch Guest House | Ol Pejeta Cottages | Ol Pejeta Mansion | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Fees | Ol Pejeta Accommodation | Ol Pejeta Ranch House | Ol Pejeta Hotels & Lodges | Ol Pejeta Guest Houses | Ol Pejeta Safari Cottages | Ol Pejeta House Nanyuki | Nanyuki Accommodation
Ol Pejeta House is a luxury private lodge original home to Saudia Arabian multi-millionaire, Adnan Khashoggi. The lodge is located at the centre of the 110,000-acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy, within the pristine calm of Sweetwaters Sanctuary.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy lies on the Laikipia plains 17 km from Nanyuki town and 217 km from Nairobi. Transfers by road from Nairobi take approximately 3.5 hours. Scheduled flight from Nairobi land at the Nanyuki airstrip, which is a 45-minute drive away from the conservancy.
Ol Pejeta is a renowned conservancy – from the pioneering conservation projects that have made it famous to spectacular sightings of black and white rhinos, the Big 5, and the world’s last two remaining northern white rhinos.
Ol Pejeta House features 2 suites and 2 standard rooms in the main house and there are 2 deluxe rooms in the Buffalo Cottage. The 2 suites are elegantly fitted with opulent furnishings, seating area, walk-in closets, dressing room, private patio, and en-suite bathrooms.
The standard rooms have double beds, a terrace, and en-suite bathrooms with showers. The main house is the typical country-style bungalow with red-tiled roofs and features lounges with plush sofas, hardwood floors, and beautiful throw rugs.
The main living room is tastefully appointed and has a fireplace with safari-style paintings and other furniture. This taste is reflected in the spacious patio and dining room. The Buffalo Cottage features 2 deluxe rooms and is situated in an exclusive garden. The cottage has a lounge and dining area with a fireplace. The cottage can accommodate up to 4 guests and the bathrooms are en-suite.
Ol Pejeta House has its own elegant dining room and private kitchen. Guests can enjoy their meals in the main house, on an open veranda, or in the dining room. There is an interior bar and poolside bar.
The house has a wide variety of corporate events or business incentives. The facilities include a P. A system, LCD projector, and a room with an external terrace and lawns where delegate reception. There is also a well-manicured lawn ideal venue for weddings.
Ol Pejeta House activities include guided nature walks, bird walks, day game drives, lion tracking, sundowners, bush barbecue, camel rides, bush meals, and night game drives, Visit Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary, visits to Ereri Multi-cultural community Manyatta, visit Rhino information centre.
Ol Pejeta House Accommodation Prices
Ol Pejeta House Accommodation Rates Include:
Full board accommodation + Two Game Drives per day + Airstrip transfers + Laundry + Warm towel and Welcome Drink
|Dates To||Single Room
2nd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||
580 US Dollars
1st Apr 2021
|31st May 2021||170 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
430 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||
580 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|31st Oct 2021||380 US Dollars||510 US Dollars||
690 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|22nd Dec 2021||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||
580 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2021
|1st Jan 2022||380 US Dollars||510 US Dollars||
690 US Dollars
* Extra Meals 50 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch 40 US Dollars per person
* Children over 12 years will pay the full package
* Half Board reduction of 35 US Dollars per person
* Child Offer – Children under 5 years complimentary
* Suite Supplement 180 US Dollars Per Room Per Night
* Teens 13-17 years in own room or sharing – 75% of adult rate
* Easter supplement 50 US Dollars per person per day (30th March to 2nd April)
* Morani Wing/ Ol Pejeta House Supplement Resident 30 US Dollars (per person per day)
* Child Policy: Children 5-12 years sharing room with an adult – 50% of adult rate, in own room 75%
* Suite supplement: Non-Resident 220 US Dollars Peak & High season – Mid & Low season 100 US Dollars per room per day
* Children under 2.99 years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two). Whilst sharing a room with one or two adults
* Park fees are not included in the rates (payable at the gate if arriving on road and at the lodge, if arriving by air Adults 105 US Dollars per person per day and children under 12 Years pay 48 US Dollars)
Ol Pejeta House Activities:
* Bush BBQ
* Camel rides
* Bush dinner
* Lion tracking
* Bush breakfast
* Safari sundowners
* Day and night game drives
* Visit endangered species
* Beauty and massage services
* Guided nature walks and bird walks
Ol Pejeta House Activities Room Amenities:
* Hair dryers
* Dedicated chef
* Private grounds
* TV room and bar
* Laundry and shoe-shine
* Free- Wi-Fi connectivity
* Two private swimming pools
* Modem hook up for computer
* House doctor on call 24 hours
* 24-hour on-call medical services
* Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
* 240V/3-pin ( square) sockets and shaver socket