Olerai Studio 2 bedroom Cabin Lake Naivasha | Olerai Wildlife Sanctuary Lake Naivasha Rift Valley | Olerai House Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Naivasha Cottages | Olerai Cabin Naivasha | Self-Catering Rentals | The Cabin Naivasha | Naivasha Cabins | Naivasha Accommodation | Olerai Farm Naivasha
Olerai Studio is a 2-bedroom Cabin situated a little distance from the main Olerai house on the northern shores of Lake Naivasha, within a 400-acre Olerai wildlife sanctuary.
The cabin is about 2 hours’ drive from Nairobi and about 4 kilometers from Naivasha Town. It is a colorful and cozy private house and has its own garden.
The Studio is ideal for a family or a small group of friends who want a little privacy and independence during their stay in the Sanctuary. It used to be the studio of Oria’s mother, Giselle, a sculptress who studied under Auguste Rodin.
There are 2 bedrooms; double room and twin room with a shared bathroom. Each room has mosquito net, seating area and is decorated with colorful Indian tapestries and local art.
Olerai Studio cottage has a bright and airy sitting and dining room area, and a kitchen equipped with all needed to self-cater guests, including a stove and a fridge-freezer.
Guest may opt for us to supply ready-meals prepared by our chefs, or you can buy a kikapu of fresh vegetables from our organic garden, or come with your own supplies. The idea is to have fun and to feel at home.
Olerai studio Cabin Olerai Wildlife Sanctuary Lake Naivasha Rift Valley has shaded terrace with its own table and sun loungers, in a private garden beyond where guests have an uninterrupted view.
The Studio’s double doors open out to a wide, shaded terrace with its own table and sun loungers, in a private garden beyond which you have an uninterrupted view out over the plains where the animals roam. Guests at The Studio have access to the entire Sanctuary and all its activities. Sanctuary fees are charged upon arrival.
There is an outdoor pool beside the Douglas-Hamilton’s family home where guests can swim and relax while zebras curiously watch from an arm’s length.
Olerai Studio activities include; hiking, boat riding, horse riding, golfing, birding sun downer, nature walks, jogging and visits to the Mount Longonot, Hell’s gate National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park and Crescent Island for picnic.
Olerai Studio 2 bedroom Cabin Lake Naivasha Accommodation Rates
Olerai Studio 2 bedroom Cabin Lake Naivasha Non-Residents Rates Per Night include:
(Self-Catering Accommodation Rate Per Cottage)
The Studio Cottage
6th Jan 2021
|19th Dec 2021
|285 US Dollars
|20th Dec 2021
|5th Jan 2022
332 US Dollars
* Minimum 2 nights stay
* Olerai Naivasha is open all year round
* Check in 11:00 am – check out 10:00 am
* Resident rate – 25,900 Kenya Shilling per night ( minimum 2 nights) on self-catering basis
* Olerai Guest House Naivasha also offer special programs for weddings, retreats and workshops at Sirocco House
Olerai Studio 2 bedroom Cabin Lake Naivasha Non-Residents Rates are Exclude;
* A La Carte Drinks
* Champagne, premium spirits & cellar wines
* Scenic flights over Lake Naivasha and volcanoes
* Flamingo boat ride or Crescent Island with picnic
* Climbing Mt Longonot (can be arranged on request at an extra cost)
* Christmas & New Year Supplements – 25 US Dollars per adult per day
* Lunch – 50 US Dollars per adult inclusive of fresh juice, sodas, wine & beer
* Lunch – 35 US Dollars child under 12 years inclusive of fresh juice and sodas
* Drive or Fly in for lunch with drinks & Sanctuary fees – 35 US Dollars per child
* Drive or Fly in for lunch with drinks & Sanctuary fees – 70 US Dollars per adult
* Day trip to Nakuru National Park (can be arranged on request at an extra cost)
* Horse riding at the Sanctuary Farm (can be arranged on request at an extra cost)
* Sanctuary Fees – 20 US Dollars per adult & 10 US Dollars per child under 12 Years
* Service Charge – 15 US Dollars per person per day & 10 US Dollars per child under 10 Years
* Boat rides and bird watching on Lake Naivasha (can be arranged on request at an extra cost)
* Mountain biking, walks, and picnics at Hells Gate National Park (can be arranged on request at an extra cost)