Olgatuni Camp Masai Mara | Olgatuni Mara Camp | Olgatuni Camp Masai Mara Rates | Olgatuni Camp Masai Mara | Maasai Mara National Reserve | Olgatuni Camp Campsite | Maasai Mara National Reserve Luxury Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Best Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges Hotels Tented Safari Camps
Olgatuni Camp Mara is a tented safari accommodation located near Olkiombo Airstrip Masai Mara. The tents at Olgatuni are the epitome of rusticity, drenched in the aroma of an authentic Mara experience.
Masai Mara is a 6-7 hour drive from Nairobi. A flight from Nairobi takes approximately 45 minutes, the nearest airstrip is Olkiambo airstrip which is just a 10-minute drive from the camp. Musiara airstrip is 30 minutes away, Talek gate is a 30-minute drive away and Sekenani gate is 90 minute drive around.
The tents are facilitated with plush beds in different sizes, fresh towels and slippers, shower cubicles with earthen designs and fittings, and availability of hot water as requested. Each tent has a zip enclosure that operates from inside as well as outside the tent.
The camp has 10 twin-sharing tents and 4 family tents available. The twin-sharing tents come with one large queen bed and one single bed and can accommodate up to 3 people. The family tents come with three beds and are good for 3 to 4 people.
Following are the amenities in all the tents; Butler service, The double-canopied roof is weatherproof and heat resistant, a Twin bed option is available, Outside dining can be arranged in the private courtyard, Turndown service, Running hot and cold water, 24 hours electricity, Shower cubicle, Hot water & Toiletries Kit.
The cuisine is predominantly international with continental dishes like Steak, Pasta, and Grilled, and Barbeque Meats forming a good part of the dishes. For vegetarians, there is a separate kitchen, and use separate utensils to maintain sanity, and our chefs dish up the choicest Indian and International vegetarian dishes.
Dining can be arranged to be out in the open so that you can enjoy the fresh breath of air and the gentle sunlit surroundings while you enjoy your meal. There are Maasai guards at all times to ensure your safety and a secure environment, where you can rejuvenate in peace.
African Spice Safaris will organize regular Bush breakfasts and Bush dinners which are an experience in themselves.
Olgatuni sits in the middle of the savannahs and at a stone’s throw distance from the territories of two big lion prides, one leopard, a pool of hippopotami, and elephants. You will be staying within the richest patch of wildlife in Maasai Mara. Olgatuni comes with a resident leopard – the infamous Bahati, who stays on a tree right across the camp!
Activities available from Olgatuni Camp Mara include; game drives, balloon rides, bush walks, sundowners, bush dinners, and breakfasts. After a full day of safaris and exploration, when you go to rest for the night, you will sleep to the music of Nature of lions roaring and hyenas laughing, a reminiscence of the might of wildlife.
Olgatuni Camp Masai Mara Accommodation Rates
Olgatuni Camp Masai Mara Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Nov 2022
|31st Mar 2023||190 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||280 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||170 US Dollars||190 US Dollars||
250 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||230 US Dollars||270 US Dollars||340 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||260 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
380 US Dollars
* Check-in time: 1.00 pm
* Check-out time: 11.00 am
* The rates include all taxes
* Children below 3 years are free
* Children of 12 years and above are treated as adults for rates purposes
* Guests are responsible to pay own park fees and abide by the rules of the park
* Child (from 3 to 12 years) cost is 50% of the adult cost when occupying the same room
* The rates are the same for residents and non-residents. The exchange rate is 120 Kenya Shillings to 1 US Dollar
* Bush Dinner – Complimentary
* Balloon Ride – 500 US Dollars per person
* Masai Village Visit – 30 US Dollars per person
* Extra meals at camp – 20 US Dollars per person per meal
* Sundowner (snacks & soft drinks) – 30 US Dollars per person
* Olkiombo airstrip pickup (one way) – 80 US Dollars per vehicle
* Game drives per day in a 4X4 Landcruiser – 250 US Dollars per vehicle per day
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Hot-air balloon rides
* Flights & airport taxes
* Items of personal nature
* Park fees and Conservation Charge
* Mini Library
* Laundry services
* Well-stocked Bar
* Wi-fi in reception and other hotspots
* 4 triple occupancy tents
* 10 double occupancy tents
* Total capacity: 32-36 people
* Facilities for persons with limited capacity
* All tents have en-suite washrooms & showers
* Butler service
* Running hot & cold water
* Electricity charging points
* Attached washroom & shower
* Meals are buffet service
* Breakfast : 7.00am to 9.00am
* Lunch: 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
* Dinner: 7 .00pm to 9.00 pm
* Multi-cuisine options ranging from Continental, Indian and Chinese cuisines