Olmarei House Masai Mara | Olmarei House Enonkishu Conservancy Masai Mara | Luxury Accommodation in Masai Mara | Best Masai Mara Safari Lodges & Camps | Maasai Mara National Reserve Luxury Lodges | Top 10 Luxury Masai Mara Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Best Safari Lodges Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges Hotels Tented Safari Camps
Olmarei House Masai Mara is a private home tucked away on a 1000-acre private estate, Naretoi, on the edge of the Maasai Mara, Kenya. Olmarei House is a beautiful ranch-style house on the Naretoi estate, named after the Maasai word for “Family”, the House is five minutes drive from House in the Wild.
Situated on the banks of the Mara River, this private villa is perfect for families, with three large ensuite bedrooms in the main house and two ensuite rooms in a guest house close by.
Olmarei House has three main ensuite bedrooms in the main house and 2 adjacent cottages close by, all ensuite. There is a large family/living room with an open dining room connected to a modern kitchen.
The house has a huge swimming pool with a Swahili-style gazebo that overlooks the river from where you can watch hippos wallowing in the pools below. Olmarei House has a full complement of staff, including a host/guide who is there to meet all needs. There is a vehicle for game drives always available for use.
The private chef at Olmarei House delights in its exceptional farm-to-table menus, based around locally sourced ingredients from the adjacent Wild Shamba Farm, a small organic agriculture operation. Expect fresh fruit, cereal, and traditional English breakfasts; tempting homemade light lunches, and three-course dinners in the dining room or under the stars.
Olmarei House has a lovely barbeque area perfect for lazy days and a ping pong table for entertainment. Overlooking a waterhole is a beautiful sundowner deck with a fire pit perfect for sundowners and watching animals come in for a drink.
Activities available include; Game drives, guided wildlife, birdlife and scenic walks, sundowners, picnics, and bush dinners. Optional extras include cultural visits to local manyattas, scenic flights over the Mara ecosystem, helicopter flights, visits to the Mara Elephant Project, with advance notice massage treatments together and/or yoga sessions.
Indoor games at the house include Tables tennis, badminton, pool table, round-us, volleyball, and baseball with an assortment of board games like Puzzles, Linkee, Perludo, Racing Demon, Koodza.
Enonkishu Conservancy is host to over 50 species of mammals including some of the world’s rarest animals, including white rhino (at the Rhino Sanctuary on the edge of the Kileloni Hill), wild dog, leopard, cheetah, and lion.
For keen ornithologists, Enonkishu is home to over 350 species of birds, including a variety of eagles, vultures, and the stunningly bright superb starling. Enonkishu is also a working cattle ranch. The Maasai Mara is acknowledged as one of the most important areas for biodiversity in Africa, where the diversity of wildlife is higher than in any other part of Africa.
Olmarei House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates
2023 Olmarei House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation + Soft drinks, local beers, non-premium wines, and spirits+ Laundry + Airstrip transfers (Ngerende airstrip) + Statutory taxes + Activities Included: Unlimited Game drives in Enonkishu, Ol Chorro, and Lemek Conservancies + Bush breakfast + Picnics + Guided nature walks and bike rides within Naretoi + Rhino Sanctuary visits (entrance fees extra and payable direct) + Community project visits and sundowners
Minimum Stay 3 Nights Nights Booking – 4 Guests – House Available On An Exclusive Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||1- 4 Guests
|Extra Adult Per Night||
Extra Adult Per Night
7th Jan 2023
|30th Jun 2023||2,750 US dollars||650 US dollars||420 US dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||3,200 US dollars||730 US dollars||
480 US dollars
1st Oct 2023
|19th Dec 2023||2,750 US dollars||650 US dollars||420 US dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||6th Jan 2024||3,200 US dollars||730 US dollars||
480 US dollars
* Children of any age are welcome
* Hairdryers Provided on request
* Children between 0-5 years stay for free
* Check-in 11:oo am & check out 10:00 am
* Wi-fi is available in the main lounge at the house
* House in the Wild and The Wild Villa are open all year round
* The minimum charge for exclusive use at House in the Wild is 8 adults
* Phone signal – Intermittent with strong signals around the river banks
* Late departures – need to be pre-arranged at a cost of 50 US Dollars per person
* Charging points in cottages (3-pin square) at floor level and in the main area. No adapters provided
* Conservancy fees – Adult 100 US Dollars per person per night & Children ages 5 to 15 years – 60 US Dollars
* House in the Wild has 5 luxury cottages with a total of 7 rooms – Marula, Original, Warburgia, River, and Hippo Cottages
Olmarei House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Maasai homestay
* Personal Insurance
* Tips and donations
* Rhino Sanctuary fees
* Hot-air balloons rides
* Extra activities payable direct
* Visit the Mara Elephant Project
* Extra lunch 50 US Dollars per person
* Champagne, premium spirits, cellar wines
* Fly camping on Kileleoni Hill (minimum 4 people)
* Conservancy fees – Adult 100 US Dollars per person per night & Children ages 5 to 15 years – 60 US Dollars Per Child per night
* Any other park or access fee for conservancies and the (National) Mara Reserve outside of those catered for under activities included