Pumba Safari Cottages Queen Elizabeth Uganda
Pumba Safari Cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation facility located in a prime wildlife area, in Kyambura overlooking Queen Elizabeth National Park and goes along the rim of the western rift valley in Uganda.
Here we have a magnificent view out over the park, seeing beautiful sunsets over the savanna and often spotting elephants in the park below. In the cozy cottages, you can have a nice night’s sleep and then enjoy your meals in the elevated restaurant with views of the treetops and park. With a view over a rich animal kingdom, you might spot elephants coming to enjoy the waterhole in the view from the cottages.
The facility offers cozy accommodation in 6 cozy rooms. Each cottage has comfortable beds that can be set up as a twin, double or single room as well as a triple bed option for four of the cottages.
For the interior decorations, local materials and crafts are used in the design to create a cozy setting. In the rooms, you find hangers for your things as well as luggage stands to store your bags. Free wifi in the restaurant.
All the cottages are self-contained having a bathroom with a shower with warm water. To heat, the water solar water heaters are combined with firewood are used when needed. There is electricity in all rooms so that you can charge your phones and cameras without a problem.
There are verandas with seats on all cottages so that you can enjoy nature around and relax after your adventures in Queen Elizabeth national park. Each veranda has a roof so you can be in the shade during the warm hours of the day.
The facility has an elevated restaurant looking out over the treetops and over the endless view of the savannah. They serve meals with a local touch and are happy to prepare a full local style meal for you if you wish.
Activities at Pumba Safari Cottages Include; exploring Ishasha in search of tree-climbing lions, buffaloes, elephants, and more with a morning and afternoon drive around the neighboring national park. Embark on a boat cruise on the famous Kazinga Channel and spot hippos, elephants, and crocodiles.
Pumba Safari Cottages Queen Elizabeth Uganda Accommodation Rates
2023 Pumba Safari Cottages Queen Elizabeth Uganda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Bed & Breakfast
|70 US Dollars
|80 US Dollars
|120 US Dollars
|80 US Dollars
|100 US Dollars
150 US Dollars
|90 US Dollars
|150 US Dollars
180 US Dollars
* Half board includes: breakfast and dinner
* The full board includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* The client’s responsibility is to make sure that they have sufficient coverage with travel insurance
* It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that proper medical precautions (immunizations and so on) have been taken
* Pumba Safari Cottages cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control. This includes flight delays/cancellations, war/threat of war, riots, civil unrest, terrorist attacks, border closure, acts of the government, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closure, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical/mechanical problems such as power outages and similar events beyond the company’s control