Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge | Royal Palms Vipingo | Vipingo Ridge Kilifi | Vipingo Ridge Luxury Villa | Vipingo Villas | 4-bedrooms Villa in Vipingo | Vipingo Self-catering Holiday Homes | Vipingo Resorts Vipingo Luxury Golf Villas | Vipingo Holiday Homes | Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge Rates | Vipingo Bed and Breakfast | Vipingo Hotels | Vipingo Ridge Homes Mombasa North Coast | Vipingo Accommodation | Vipingo Ridge Golf Resort | Vipingo Boutique Hotels | Vipingo Lodges | Vipingo Ridge Hotels Villas Houses Accommodation
Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge is a 4-bedrooms holiday house perched on a ridge that was formerly part of a sisal plantation in Vipingo Ridge golf and residential estate, Mombasa North Coast.
Vipingo Ridge is a private resort in a stunning location with a first-class golf course, panoramic sea views, and only a short drive to a private sandy beach in a marine conservation area.
The exclusive 2,500-acre residential estate is centered around an outstanding Clubhouse with an 18-hole championship golf course. The estate also boasts of a Beach Club, private airstrip, numerous lakes, woodland areas, and nature trails. Vipingo Ridge is located 36km north of Mombasa on the Mombasa-Malindi Highway.
Vipingo Ridge has a private airstrip, and a private helipad located near the clubhouse. The airstrip and helipad provide hassle-free air travel for homeowners as well as greater flexibility and accessibility for visitors. Airport transfers are available upon request from both Mombasa International Airport and Malindi Airport.
Malindi and Mombasa – both about 90 minutes away by car. Standard Gauge Railway makes it faster and cheaper to travel from Nairobi to the coast. The morning train makes a stop in Mariakani allowing you to use the scenic new road to Takaungu, a one-hour car ride from Vipingo Ridge which avoids the Mombasa traffic.
This spectacular designer holiday home in Vipingo Ridge, Kilifi is a fusion of Moroccan and Swahili style and is a haven of peace and tranquility – the epitome of sophisticated laid-back chic. The house sleeps 8 guests in 4 en-suite guest bedrooms all air-conditioned, with private bathrooms, balconies, and spectacular views of the forest, the sisal plantation, and the Indian Ocean.
The villa features an open plan living room, a kitchen, dining, living area, and dining room with a large open verandah by the pool for lounging and a large rooftop terrace to sunbathe and watch the ocean and golf from. Rates are inclusive of one permanent member of staff and a chef, as well as access to the private Beach Club.
The house has access to the following amenities: private beach club, swimming pools, snooker, gym, conference centre, children’s playground, state-of-the-art clubhouse, championship 18-hole golf course, excellent restaurants, horse-riding stables, running and biking trails.
Vipingo Ridge is also home to new species of wildlife – impala, eland, oryx, and waterbuck – as part of the project to create a wildlife sanctuary on our 2,500-acre estate.
Activities in Vipingo Ridge make the most of the area’s beautiful clear waters, wild nature trails, and more. Biking, golf, and horse riding are all to be enjoyed as part of the outdoor experience, along with numerous watersports, including kitesurfing and snorkeling in the Kuruwitu marine park.
Hikes, dhow-trips, and deep-sea fishing are available year-round, giving you the chance to discover the spoils of Kenya’s incredible coastline.
Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge Accommodation Rates
2021 Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge Rates (4 bedroom villa with plunge pool) Include;
Accommodation on Self-Catering Basis + Transfers from the Vipingo Ridge airstrip + High-Speed WiFi + Exclusive access to the Clubhouse & rooftop + Sundowner Bar & Beach Club & A round of golf per day
|4 bedroom villa with a pool
|9th Jan 2021
|25th Mar 2021
|54,500 Kenya Shillings
|26th Mar 2021
|19th Apr 2021
|59,000 Kenya Shillings
|20th Apr 2021
|9th Dec 2021
|54,500 Kenya Shillings
|10th Dec 2021
|10th Jan 2022
|64,000 Kenya Shillings
* No parties or functions without prior approval
* 7-night minimum stay between 22nd December 2021 & 2nd January 2022
* Client must pay for an extra night as a refundable security deposit against breakages etc
* There are a variety of dining options available. The Clubhouse, Sundowner Sports Bar, and Beach Club all offer an à la carte menu which can be paid in advance as a half board or full board supplement or be paid as you go if you prefer to leave options open and explore further afield by visiting some of the other restaurants in the area
2021 Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge Rates Exclude;
* Pro-shop purchases
* Flights to & from Vipingo
* All meals (except breakfast) and drinks
* All non-golf activities and spa treatments
* Caddies, golf buggies, and equipment hire
Royal Palms Vipingo Ridge Amenities
* Sleeps 8
* Pets Allowed
* Tennis Courts
* Rooftop terrace
* Conference Centre
* Landscaped gardens
* Poolbar and BBQ area
* Health and Fitness Centre
* Clubhouse bar and restaurant
* Resident Hostess, Chef, and (if desired) Activity Organiser
* Private beach and bar (for Vipingo Ridge residents and guests only)
* Four large rooms, all air-conditioned, with private bathrooms, balconies, and spectacular views of the forest, the sisal plantation, and the Indian Ocean
* The clubhouse and all 18 holes on the award-winning course are within easy walking distance and the Club’s beach bar is a few minutes drive away