Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp is a luxury safari-tented camp located in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, in the Ngorongoro Crater rim valley, in close proximity to the access road leading onto the crater floor.
The camp is accessible by road and air from Arusha to Manyara Airstrip. Transfer from the airstrip to the camp is 2.5 hours to camp. Flying time: Arusha Airport to Manyara airstrip takes approximately 40 minutes.
Road transfer: Arusha to Ngorongoro Crater Camp takes about 2.5 hours to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority gate and then a transfer game drive for 45 minutes to 1 hour to the camp.
Ngorongoro is home to a large assortment of animals including zebra, buffalo, warthog, wildebeest, hippo, and elephants; and an amazing population of predators – lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the elusive leopard.
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp offers ten classic safari tents – each with its own en-suite bathroom. The tents also feature hairdryers and plug points and a small sitting area in front of each of the tents where early morning coffee and biscuits can be enjoyed before starting the day of incredible game viewing.
The main common areas include a dining area, bar area, and lounge area as well as comfortable sofas placed in specially-selected locations around the camp.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in your stay – and dining is buffet style in the camp. On early morning game drives, indulge in a packed breakfast enjoyed in the middle of the bush and head back to the lodge for a late lunch, or leave after an early breakfast and indulge in a scrumptious packed lunch enjoyed whilst on a full-day game drive.
Activities available include; Game drives lead by highly qualified guides in closed 4 x 4 game viewing vehicles. Game drives are conducted in the early morning and late afternoon in the Ngorongoro crater and on the rim. Cultural activities in a nearby Masai village are optional activities.
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Accommodation Rates
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Night Include;
Full Board Package
Full Board Accommodation (All meals) + All drinks (excluding premium brands and champagne) + Emergency medical evacuation & Laundry services
(2 Guests Sharing)
3rd Jan 2024
|31st Mar 2024
|380 US Dollars
|760 US Dollars
|190 US Dollars
|1st Apr 2024
|31st May 2024
1st Jun 2024
|2nd Jan 2024
|890 US Dollars
|1,190 US Dollars
|300 US Dollars
* Check-out time 10:00 am
* Children aged 6 years and above are welcome
* Children aged 15 years and younger are required to share with their parents
* Children aged 6 and over are welcome. Children aged 15 or younger are required to share with an adult and are not permitted on walking safaris
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Private vehicle and guide
* Tourism Development Levy
* Tourism development levy
* Ngorongoro Crater Park Park Fees
* Ngorongoro Crater – Concession Fee
* Gratuities to driver/guides and staff
* Premium alcoholic drinks and champagne
* International and domestic flights, landing fees
* Road transfers to and from other camps and lodges
* Additional activities; walking safaris and night game drives
* All items of a personal nature; telephone calls travel insurance, and curio shop purchases
Additional Services – Road Transfers(one way)
* Arusha Airport to Arusha Town per vehicle – 150 US Dollars
* Arusha Town to Kilimanjaro Airport per vehicle – 300 US Dollars
* Arusha Airport to Lake Duluti Serena per vehicle – 200 US Dollars
* Arusha Airport to Kilimanjaro Airport per vehicle – 350 US Dollars
* Manyara Airstrip to Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp – Per Person (Minimum 2 people) – 200 US Dollars