Sarova Imperial Hotel Kisumu
Sarova Imperial Hotel Kisumu is located in the heart of Kisumu Town in close proxy to the shores of the world’s second-largest freshwater lake -Lake Victoria. Kisumu International Airport is about 8 Kilometers from the hotel. The hotel is 355 kilometers north of Nairobi.
Sarova Imperial Hotel Kisumu features 95 tastefully furnished rooms including 3 signature suites, all with access to a fitness room for an enriching experience. The hotel’s main restaurant celebrates traditional and global cuisine while the impressive rooftop bar and lounge overlooking amazing city & lake views are perfect for a well-deserved nightcap.
The lobby patisserie is great for a quick catch-up over freshly brewed coffee and our superior conference and banqueting facilities guarantee successful event outcomes. This luxurious city stay provides a stylish, ultra-modern design while incorporating time-honored service delivery that makes us the preferred hotel in Kisumu whether on business or leisure travel.
The culinary experience at the Sarova Imperial Hotel pays tribute to the “Jokisumo” and the various influences of the wider Western region that support and connect diners to local culture and history. Delicious continental & global flavors are incorporated through a variety of sustainably sourced ingredients that guarantee our guests fresh, delicious meals.
Sarova Imperial Hotel is your go-to for the best conferencing and event facilities. With an option of 10 rooms ranging from the Mayfair Hall to boardrooms & smaller syndicate rooms, they have the capacity to shape your meetings, product launches, banquets, birthdays & anniversaries into memorable events.
Sarova prides itself on curating experiences that guests will cherish forever. From the pre-wedding party right to the nuptial exchange ceremony, let the events and banqueting team create a personalized event, with excellence.
Places of interest near Sarova Imperial Hotel include Walter Edwin Owen Memorial Park, Kisumu Museum, Kisumu Impala Sanctuary, Kit Mikayi, Kisumu Bird Sanctuary, Hippo Point, and Ndere Island National Park.
Imperial Hotel Kisumu Accommodation Rates
2024 Imperial Hotel Kisumu Accommodation Rates Per Night;
Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
|150 US Dollars||190 US Dollars|
|340 US Dollars||
340 US Dollars
* Lunch 35 US Dollars per person
* Dinner 40 US Dollars per person
* Breakfast 27 US Dollars per person
* Premium Packed Lunch 30 US Dollars per person
* Standard Packed Lunch 25 US Dollars per person
* Day Room Use extension up to 1800 Hours – 50% of the applicable booking rate
* Arrival and check-out times: Daily check-in is 1400 Hours and check-out is at 1000 Hours
* Children up to 2.99 years sharing with adult/s – no charge
* Children aged 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – each pays 50% of the applicable per-person adult double room rate
* Children aged 12 to 16 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – each pays 75% of the applicable per-person adult double room rate