Sarova Mara Game Camp
Sarova Mara Game Camp is a tented safari accommodation located in the Maasai Mara National Reserve, right in the center of their migration path.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time takes about 45 minutes. Schedule flights land at Keekorok Airstrip which is a 20 minutes game drive to the camp.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Masai Mara has 20 club tents, 32 family tents, and 50 standard tents all with canvas construction, large zippered mesh windows, protective roofs, and natural wood floors.
All tents are built with spectacular views. Large wooden decks with a comfortable day bed, chairs, and table offer a tranquil and relaxing retreat while you listen to the natural sounds of nature.
The club tents are luxurious and extremely spacious, each with a wardrobe, desk, 4 poster beds, safe deposit box, hair drier, Sunbed on the deck, and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms are en-suite and have showers and sinks. The tents have glass panel doors and a deck outside for game viewing and private dining.
The family tents which are “two in one” tents share a common lounge area. One of the family tents overlooks a passing stream. One tent has a double bed and the other has twin beds. Each en-suite tent features a wardrobe, writing desk, safari chairs, safe deposit box, verandah, tea/ coffee making facilities, mosquito net, and bathroom mirror
The standard rooms are tastefully furnished with either double or twin beds, wardrobes, a writing desk, a seating area with safari chairs, safe deposit boxes, tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito nets, hair driers, a bathroom mirror, zip-out front, and verandah.
Meals are served “al fresco” at the Isokon Restaurant overlooking the main pool, however, there are numerous outdoor venues for dining like the boma dining and bush dining. The Oloip well-stocked bar has an extensive cellar of imported wines, a wide range of premium spirits, and other preferred beverages.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Masai Mara has ideal venues for meetings and events with extensive facilities and a wide array of dining options including bush dining. The conference rooms can fit up to 80 guests and are fully equipped with audiovisual, LCD projector, large screen, and mikes AV equipment.
The Tulia wellness tent offers a wide range of body treatments including Swedish, aromatherapy, and Ayurveda. There is also an outdoor swimming pool which has its own pool bar.
Sarova Mara Game Camp activities include; game drives, bush dining, hot air balloons, safaris, walking safaris, Maasai village visits, community work, and boma dining.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Sarova Mara Game Camp Standard Rooms Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Standard Deluxe Rooms||2 Bedroom Family tent (Max 4 Guests)|
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
23rd Dec 2023
|2nd Jan 2024||440 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||750 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars|
|3rd Jan 2024||1st Apr 2024||305 US Dollars||415 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||
850 US Dollars
2nd Apr 2024
|15th Jun 2024||160 US Dollars||315 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||570 US Dollars|
|16th Jun 2024||30th Jun 2024||305 US Dollars||415 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||
850 US Dollars
1st Jul 2024
|15th Sep 2024||510 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||1,350 US Dollars|
|16th Sep 2024||31st Oct 2024||305 US Dollars||415 US Dollars||550 US Dollars||
850 US Dollars
1st Nov 2024
|22nd Dec 2024||230 US Dollars||370 US Dollars||490 US Dollars||750 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2024||2nd Jan 2025||510 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||
1,350 US Dollars
* Lunch 35 US Dollars per person
* Dinner 40 US Dollars per person
* Breakfast 27 US Dollars per person
* Game Package rates available on request
* Premium Packed Lunch 30 US Dollars per person
* Standard Packed Lunch 25 US Dollars per person
* Rates for Deluxe and Club tents available on request
* Children 2,99 years and below sharing with adults are free
* Daily check-in is from 1200 Hours on the expected date of arrival
* Children 12-16 Years sharing with one or two adults pay 75% of the per-person adult room rate
* Children 3-12 years sharing with one or two adults pay 50% of the per-person adult double room rate
* Children up to 16 years having exclusive use of a room with be charged 75% of the applicable full adult single/ double/ triple room rate
* Check-out is at 10:00 am on the date of departure. Special consideration may be made for extended departure time subject to availability
* Boma Lunch- 45 US Dollars per person
* Bush Dinner – 70 US Dollars per person
* Boma Dinner – 50 US Dollars per person
* Bush Lunch (Buffet) – 60 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Lunch – 35 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Dinner – 40 US Dollars per person
* Birthday/Honeymooner Cakes (1 kg) – 40 US Dollars
* Birthday/Honeymooner Cakes (0.5 kg) – 20 US Dollars
* Bush Breakfast With Bubbly – 60 US Dollars per person
* Bush Lunch by the Mara River – 95 US Dollars per person
* View Deck Dinner minimum 2 guests – 50 US Dollars per person
* One hour Bush Sundowner & Dinner – 105 US Dollars per person
Sarova Mara Game Camp Activities
* Flower Arrangement – 30 US Dollars
* Special Deluxe Fruit Basket – 25 US Dollars
* Traditional Dancers – 185 US Dollars per show
* Private Culture Talk – 20 US Dollars per person
* Disco – 380 US Dollars up to midnight per performance
* Tour guided by the naturalist – 35 US Dollars per person
* Live Band – 990 US Dollars per person for 3 hours till midnight
* Masai traditional renewal of vows – 320 US Dollars per person per couple
* Nature Walk and Bird walk (Within The lodge Premises) – 30 US Dollars per person per walk
* Walking Safari Within The Greater Game Park Area, Mara) – 85 US Dollars per person per safari
* Nature Walk combined with Isokon Maasai Cultural Village and Maasai Lecture – 35 US Dollars per person per visit