Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi
Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi is a luxury 5-star hotel located at the Corner of Kimathi Street and Kenyatta Avenue. The Hotel is 18 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The transfer takes 30 minutes while the transfer from Wilson Airport takes about 20 minutes and is only 7 km away.
Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi has 212 guestrooms on 8 floors and offers a blend of Victorian elegance and comfort, combined with all the practical, executive amenities of the modern age. The guestrooms comprise 105 Stanley Rooms, 83 Stanley Club Rooms, 3 Stanley Heritage Suites, and 21 Stanley Premium Club Rooms.
Each guestroom is tastefully fitted with a telephone, satellite TV, minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities, and electronic safe. The bathrooms are en-suite with showers, WCs, and hair dryers. The suites are decorated with a classic contemporary feel. Each suite has one spacious bedroom with a separate dressing area and powder room, an en-suite lounge, and bathrooms.
Thai Chi Restaurant features traditional Thai decor and offers delectable Thai specialties prepared by experienced chefs from Thailand. The Thorn Tree Café is an open-air, bistro-style pavement café that is most famous for its message board located at the center of the restaurant.
It serves pizzas from a wood-fired oven, fresh juices, beers, the widest range of coffees, and a varied menu including popular continental and nouvelle dishes. Pool Deck Restaurant is tucked away on the 5th floor of the Sarova Stanley. The Pool Deck is characterized by its alfresco dining concept – allowing guests to relax and dine in the comfort of the open air.
The Exchange Bar was once the site of Nairobi’s first Stock Exchange, from 1954 until 1991. The bar retains the feel of a traditional English gentlemen’s club with its decor while exuding a casual elegance.
This a perfect place to enjoy single malt and fine cigars or sensational cocktails accompanied by a variety of bar snacks.
Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi City Centre has 9 meet and conference rooms including a ballroom. The rooms are fitted with state-of-the-art equipment. There are also venues for weddings.
The health club is situated on the fifth floor, adjoining the swimming pool. The club includes a gymnasium, aerobics studio, spacious sauna, steam, and relaxation rooms.
The gymnasium offers a range of state-of-the-art exercise equipment. The spa offers a wide range of body treatments including therapeutic massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, pedicure, and manicure among others.
Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi Accommodation Prices
2024 Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Stanley Club Rooms
Single Rooms (1 Guest)
|170 US Dollars
|220 US Dollars
Twin Room (2 Guests)
|200 US Dollars
270 US Dollars
Triple Room (3 Guests)
|260 US Dollars
Premier Club/ Executive
|290 US Dollars
290 US Dollars
|500 US Dollars
|500 US Dollars
Presidential/ State Suite
|700 US Dollars
700 US Dollars
* Lunch 35 US Dollars per person
* Dinner 40 US Dollars per person
* Breakfast 27 US Dollars per person
* Premium Packed Lunch 30 US Dollars per person
* Standard Packed Lunch 25US Dollars per person
* Children up to 2.99 years sharing with adult/s – No Charge
* Children over 3-12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 50% of the applicable per-person adult double room rate
* Children over 12-16 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 75% of the applicable per-person adult double room rate
* Day Room charges will be 75% of the room rate applicable up to 6.00 p.m. Beyond this time a full normal room rate will apply automatically
* Children up to 16 years having exclusive use of the room – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full adult single/ double/ triple room rate