Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursion Malindi Day Trip | Popular Malindi Attractions | Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursions Malindi | Things to Do in Malindi | Malindi Dhow Trips | Malindi Dhow Excursions | Malindi Tourist Attractions | Malindi City Tours 1 Day sailing Trips Che Shale Hotel | Malindi Boat Trips Tours | Malindi 1 Day Tours
Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursion Malindi Day Trip is a full day sailing and snorkling day tour on a traditional Swahili dhow called Sawa Sawa. Considered one of the top 10 attractions when visiting Malindi – Sawa Sawa Dhow excursion offers a fantastic day activity.
The dhow was hand built from teak in Mozambique and is an authentic East African dhow.
Sawa Sawa Dhow excursion includes sailing slowly along the coast exploring other beaches on the Island, swimming, fishing, snorkeling, diving and a delicious fresh seafood lunch and drinks on board or by a secluded beach.
The dhow is situated at the Che Shale Hotel – a chic beach retreat in Mambrui about a 20 minutes drive north of Malindi in Kenya. Sawa Sawa, which carries snorkelling equipment and anchors at good spots for the purpose.
Sawa Sawa has been carefully equipped with comfortable seating, storage for bags, snorkeling equipment and ample shade.
During your time on board you can look forward to enjoy excellent snorkeling in the Malindi Marine Park or in the Mayungu Lagoon and sand bar.
A dhow ride on Sawa Sawa takes groups of 10 or less on a marine safari exciting adventure. Whether you want to head out of some snorkeling or a romantic sunset cruise, Sawa Sawa is the perfect vessel!
Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursion Malindi Day Trip Prices
Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursion Malindi Day Trip Prices include:
Enjoy extensive ocean experiences + Professional experienced boat guide
|Dates To||Half-Day Cruise
(2 to 8 Guests)
1st January 2023
|31st December 2023||20,000 Kenya Shillings||30,000 Kenya Shillings|
* Children are welcome on board
* Sawa Sawa is currently based in Mida Creek, Watamu
* Sawa Sawa Dhow sails from Che Shale Hotel Malindi north coast. Minimum 2 guests and maximum 8 guests
* Sawa Sawa is hired as a “dry” boat, but you are free to bring on board your own drinks and food, and if you do the crew can/ will cook up food for you
* Sailing Dhow Cruises on Sawa Sawa at Che Shale offers a choice to sail for 3 -4 hours morning or late afternoon cruise to a half or full-day cruise (afternoon/ sunset cruises seem the best in the creek)
Sawa Sawa Dhow Excursion Malindi Day Trip Prices Exclude:
* International Airfare
* Accommodation in Malindi
* Kenya Wildlife Park entrance fees
* Gratuity for your professional boat guide
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes, and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary