Segera Retreat Garden Villas Laikipia | Segera Garden Villas | Segera Retreat Laikipia | Segera House | Segera Farmhouse | Segera Garden Villas | Villa Segera | Segera | Segera Retreat Accommodation Rates | Flights to Segera Retreat | Zeitz Foundation | Segera Ranch | Segera Airstrip | Segera Retreat Lodge | Segera Retreat Location | Segera Retreat Activities | Accommodation Options at Segera Retreat | Luxury Accommodation in Laikipia | Segera Retreat Safaris | Trailblazer JochenZeitz | Segera Retreat Nanyuki | Laikipia Hotels | Hotels in Nanyuki | Lewa Laikipia Accommodation
Segera Retreat Garden Villas are 6 garden Villas located within Segera Retreat, an eco-safari luxury retreat located on the grasslands of the Laikipia Plateau, in a 50,000 acres private game ranch, just to the north of the Equator on an important migratory corridor within the Ewaso ecosystem.
Scheduled flights from Nairobi Wilson airport to Nanyuki Airstrip take 35 minutes, followed by a road transfer from Nanyuki to Segera in a closed vehicle that takes 2 hours. Charter flight to Segera airstrip takes 45 minutes from Nairobi Wilson Airport and a few minutes transfer.
The garden villas consist of 6 beautifully appointed villas, (5 Luxury Villas with extra-large beds, accommodating up to 10 people, and 1 Family Villa with two rooms designed for 4 people). Each villa is unique, providing complete privacy and exclusivity for the guest.
The villas are built of timber and thatched roofs, are raised above a profusion of botanical life, with spectacular views onto Mount Kenya. Each villa is unique, providing complete privacy and exclusivity for the guest. The luxurious interiors are almost identical with huge stone showers, extra-large beds, and generous day beds that can be turned into romantic sleep-outs.
One of the villas is double volume with a mezzanine layer and is surrounded by a garden, the other faces out over the cactus boma. The family villa has two adjoining suites with a shared lounge and a deck. Every villa has en-suite bathrooms and a full range of deluxe amenities, an in-room bar, and Wi-fi.
There are shared areas within Segera Retreat including Paddock House, the reclaimed Stables, the Pool Bar and pool (saltwater), gym, spa, shop, and Rasul Tower (steam room). There is a range of beautiful dining venues from the pool-side lunches and evenings in the wine-tower or atmospheric stables on the ambiance of the paddock seen.
Segera is a sanctuary for Lion, Elephants, Leopard, Spotted Hyenas, Cheetah, Buffalo, and Hippo. There are also Rarer species including Serval cats, Grevy’s Zebra, African Wild Dog, Striped Hyena, and Patas Monkey, Black-backed jackal. The Zeitz Foundation and Segera Ranger Force help provide a secure sanctuary and research monitoring on the species.
Segera House Activities include: visiting the 4C center, Day and night game drives, Picnics and sundowners, Hides/ lookout points, Guided walks, Camel walks, Botanical garden, Sleepouts, Wellness center (Gym & Spa), Family activities, Biplane, Birding, Community Visits and Cultural Exchange, Swimming, Helicopter Excursions.
Segera Retreat Garden Villas Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
(Segera Retreat Garden Villas (6 Villas) 5 Luxury Villas with extra-large beds, accommodating up to 10 people & 1 Family Villa with two rooms designed for 4 people)
Segera Retreat Garden Villas Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes;
All meals + All drinks, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic from a selected wine list + Retreat activities: drives (game/art), walks (guided/art), C4C + sleep outs + visit to a local homestead and a variety of other community-based activities + Laundry + Wireless Internet + Gym + Local Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
Child Aged 3 to 12 Years (Villa 4) Per Child Per Night
8th Jan 2022
|30th Jun 2022||2,150 Us Dollars||3,000 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||30th Sep 2022||2,600 Us Dollars||3,550 US Dollars||
670 US Dollars
1st Oct 2022
|14th Dec 2022||2,150 Us Dollars||3,000 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2022||7th Jan 2023||2,600 Us Dollars||3,550 US Dollars||
670 US Dollars
* Rates for the exclusive use of Segera Retreat is available on request
* Segera House and Villa Segera include private dining and private vehicles
* Children between the ages 0-2 stay free of charge with no conservation fee
* Children 3-12 years pay the applicable child rate for accommodation and conservation fee
* Villa 4 (Family Villa) includes a sole use vehicle when a family booking of four is received
* Private guide/pilot/tour leader room is available at 250 US Dollars net per person per night
* Private vehicles can be pre-booked at 490 US Dollars per vehicle per day (families with children 2 years and under need to book a private vehicle
Segera House Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Gratuities/ tipping
* Day trips and excursions
* International air transfers
* Visas for Kenya – where required
* Wellness treatments in Segera Spa and Rasul Chamber
* Wines, spirits, and champagne from the owner’s selection of imported brands
* Air (as well as any related taxes) and road transfers to and from Segera Retreat
* Departure taxes at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Nairobi Wilson Airport
* Conservation fee of 175 US Dollars per adult and 85 US Dollars per child per night (prepaid)
* A fully comprehensive travel insurance policy valid from the date of itinerary confirmation (all guests traveling to Segera must be covered by such a policy)
* Nay Palad Bird Nest Experience at 1,500 US Dollars (low season) and 1,780 US Dollars (high season) per night, surcharge to the normal accommodation rate