Serengeti Osupuko Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Osupuko Camp Rates | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Affordable Accommodation in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Serengeti Osupuko Camp is a pocket-friendly mobile camp situated on the sloped Rongai Hills in Central Serengeti. The camp is overlooking the Seronera Valley which is home to most of the cats found in Serengeti.
Serengeti Osupuko Camp is approximately 320Km from Arusha town, about 50Km from NABI Gate, and about 28Km from Seronera. By road drive from Arusha takes approximately 8-10 hours with game drives en-route. By air, it takes about 60 minutes from Arusha to Seronera Airstrip which is about 26Km to the camp.
The camp is not far from Moru Kopjes where Rhinos are easily spotted. The camp is strategically located on one of the main migration corridors where unforgettable events of millions of wildebeest, hundreds of thousands of zebras, and gazelles accompanied by a group of predators migrate annually.
There are 5 en-suite tents that can accommodate up to 10 guests. Tents are huge, rooms, bedroom & bathroom, separated so private & no noise from other guests. King-size beds and mattresses are very comfortable. There are different types of accommodation for your convenience, ranging from the Standard Room to the Executive Room.
Facilities include a writing table, reading lights, both in bed and at the writing-table, mosquito screens, charging facilities, and a half litre of complimentary mineral water. The camp also features a dining tent, bar, library, lounge, and fireplace for campfire and sundowner.
The main mess tent houses the restaurant and bar. Special dietary requirements are catered for (e.g. vegetarian, gluten-free) with advance notification. Picnic baskets can be made upon request.
There is a library and games area, internet facilities, a cozy lounge, and a central fireplace for evening sundowners. The Camp can provide laundry services, babysitting, and children’s menus.
Activities available from Serengeti Osupuko Camp Include; Game Drives, Guided Safari Walks, Balloon Safaris, Wedding arrangements, sundowner, Bird Watching, Night Game Drives, Cycling, and Maasai Boma visits.
Serengeti Osupuko Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Serengeti Osupuko Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation( accommodation, all daily meals, drinking water during meals, full-day tea & coffee), and Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||170 US Dollars||295 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||120 US Dollars||
235 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||170 US Dollars||295 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||120 US Dollars||
235 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|5th Jan 2023||170 US Dollars||295 US Dollars|
* All-Inclusive Supplements – 25 US Dollars per person per night – All Year
* Picnic Lunch Supplements – 15 US Dollars per person per meal- All Year
* Lunch or Dinner Supplements – 20 US Dollars per person per meal – All Year
* Christmas Supplements – 10 US Dollars per person per night – December 25th, 26th,31st, and 1st January
* Children aged 0-3 years, free of charge when sharing with two adults
* Children aged 4-12 years pay 100% of an adult rate when sharing with one adult (Double Room)
* Children aged 4-12 years, pay 25% of an applicable double room rate when sharing with two adults (i.e. Triple Room)
* Children aged 4-12 years in their own room pay 100% and the third child pays 25% of an applicable double room rate (i.e. Triple Room)
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Park fees
* Game drives
* All types of beverages
* Flying doctors & medical insurance
* Airport & flight taxes, and any other items of personal nature