Serengeti Sametu Camp Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Serengeti Sametu Camp Rates | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Sametu Camp Serengeti | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Serengeti Sametu Camp is a luxury camp tented safari accommodation situated on the secluded eastern edge of Central Serengeti a fairly small distance from the Ngare Nanyuki River. The Serengeti Sametu camp offers your experience the perfect balance between a safari in the wild and the comfort of luxury hospitalities.
By air, a flight from Arusha to Seronera Airstrip takes approximately 60 minutes while by road (a distance of 300km) the journey takes(7hours+/-) from Arusha to the camp. The Nearest Airstrip to the camp is Seronera Airstrip.
Sametu Camp is made up of 8 spacious luxury tents, 8 luxury suites, and 2-family suites. These flourishing rooms are designed to make you feel right at home in the wild, with the wall being made of thin canvas, still giving you the opportunity to sleep and wake up with the music of the wild Serengeti just outside.
The luxury boutique accommodation never ceases to gift you with an endless horizon silhouetted by grazing wildebeest, zebra, and various antelope species, as well as several hundred bird species gliding from one acacia tree to the next in search of suitable nesting space.
Camp amenities include; Ensuite hot shower, Flush toilet, Bathrobes, Mosquito netting, Laundry service (extra cost), 24H electricity, Power points for charging, Sundowner (extra cost) & Nightly campfires. Extra amenities include a restaurant and a bar with a lounge area to enjoy your evening.
Activities available from Serengeti Sametu Camp include; Bird Watching, Cultural tour, Walking Safari, Sundowner, Balloon Safaris, Empakai Crater Walk, Game Drive, etc.
Embark on safaris on the endless savannah plains, explore the dense forests and traverse over the terrains and grasslands during the day, and come home to unmatched comfort and quality at the heart of it all.
Serengeti Sametu Camp Accommodation Rates
Serengeti Sametu Camp Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a full Board basis (3 meals per day, tea and coffee). The rates also include government taxes of Value Added Tax & Tourism Development Levy (TDL)
|Dates To||Single Tent
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||360 US Dollars||540 US Dollars||750bUS Dollars||
990 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Oct 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||360 US Dollars||540 US Dollars||750 US Dollars||
990 US Dollars
16th Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||
1,400 US Dollars
* Children aged 6 to 15 years sharing with one adult or two adults are 50% of the adult rate
* Children aged 1 to 5 years sharing with parents are free with the exception of government taxes only
* Family Tent is arranged for a maximum of 4 People. If a tent is booked for fewer than 4 people, the full amount will be charged for 4 people
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* All park fees
* Extras such as Laundry and drinks
* All Camping/Concession Fees for Serengeti are Not Included
* Medical insurance, as this is not included in the rates, neither are items such as emergency evacuation
* Massages – on request
* Breakfast – 25 US Dollars per person
* Bush Breakfast – 44 US Dollars per person
* Bush lunch/Sundowner on request – 50 US Dollars
* Christmas and New Year Supplement – 35 US Dollars
* Cake– Birthday, Anniversary & Goodbye- 35 US Dollars
* Lunch Box, Lunch OR Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Beverage Supplement per person per day – 50 US Dollars
* Car hire (Per day) –Open/closed vehicle – 400 US Dollars
* Sparkling Wine & Fruit Basket in room – 35 US Dollars per person
* Airport Transfer (Per Vehicle, per trip Max 6 people) – 80 US Dollars
* Hot Meals breakfast/ lunch –Crater Floor (minimum 4 guests) – 80 US Dollars
* Walking Safari ( Empakai/ Olmoti Crater)-Includes: Full day guided walk with a Ranger, water, picnic lunch hamper-60 US Dollars per person