Serengeti Simba Lodge Tanzania | Serengeti Simba Lodge Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Serengeti Simba Lodge Accommodation Rates | Serengeti Simba Lodge Room Prices | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Serengeti Simba Lodge is a 4-star lodge located adjacent to Serengeti National Park in Ikoma Wildlife Management Area only 10 minutes drive from Fort Ikoma gate, and an hour’s drive to Seronera airstrip, Serengeti Simba enjoys the advantage of being outside the park and yet within the Serengeti ecosystem and the wildebeest migration path.
With awe-inspiring panoramic views of the vast savannah, Serengeti Simba Lodge is home to prolific birdlife and a stunning array of large game including lion, buffalo, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, elephant, bushbuck, zebra, gazelle, and hartebeest.
Serengeti Simba Lodge has 2 two types of accommodation (Tents & Stone houses). There are 5 twin and 10 queen tents; triples are also possible. The 15 uniquely designed “tents” are in fact a hybrid, with all the romance of a tent but the security of a more permanent structure.
Using canvas in the construction, but built on solid stone foundations with thatch roofs, attached concrete baths, and outdoor showers plus a private deck from which to enjoy the endless views of the Serengeti.
The six-room Stone House features two twins, two queens, and two family rooms– each with two queen beds. The family rooms are large enough to add an additional twin bed for a child.
Amazing views across the Serengeti savannah to the distant Grumeti River add to the ambiance of the rooms. You can sit and watch the wildlife drift across the Serengeti plains from the private comfort of your room in the Stone House.
Every en-suite tent and room has a magnificent view of the Serengeti; most enjoy a view of either sunrise or sunset. All rooms are beautifully and simply decorated with local fabrics and hardwood furniture; the beds all have mosquito nets.
The reception and common areas are built around a rocky outcropping, with a spacious dining room with an outdoor dining deck overlooking the plains. Other public facilities include the lounge with fireplace, fully stocked bar, a swimming pool, sun deck, gift shop, internet access, and a battery charging station.
Activities available from Serengeti Simba Lodge include; Swimming, Game drives, Village visits, Dancing with the Simba Dancers, campfires, Night drives, Nature walks, Bush breakfasts & Sundowners, and Serengeti Balloon Safaris.
Serengeti Simba Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Serengeti Simba Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full board Basis, tea, coffee, bottled water in the room + Value Added Tax, and relevant taxes including Tourism Development Levy
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||200 US Dollars||385 US Dollars||530 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||125 US Dollars||245 US Dollars||
345 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||250 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||590 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||200 US Dollars||385 US Dollars||
530 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|31st Dec 2022||250 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
590 US Dollars
* Dinner – 20 US Dollars Per Person
* Lunch – 20 US Dollars Per Person
* Lunch box – 18 US Dollars Per Person
* Flying package is available on request
* Holiday Supplement 24, 25, 31 December – 25 US Dollars per day per adult and 15 US Dollars per day per child
* Drinks Inclusive Supplement: 20 US Dollars per adult & 10 US Dollars per child Includes: water, soda, house wine, and beer. Excludes wine by the bottle or spirits
* Child aged 13-17 years in own room full adult rate
* Children below 13 must share a room with an adult
* Child aged 6-12 Share with adults 50% of the adult rate
* The lodge does not accommodate children aged 5 and below
* Children aged 13-17 years share with adults 75% of the adult rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park entry fees
* Telephone calls
* Flights & airport taxes
* WMA entry and bed night fees
* All drinks other than water in rooms
* Gratuities and items of a personal nature
* Any type of travel/medical or evacuation insurance
Activities (Minimum 2 People)
* Sundowners – 23 US Dollars per person
* Bush breakfast – 38 US Dollars per person
* Dance Troupe (per group) – 118 US Dollars
* Extras Lunch Box – 20 US Dollars per person
* Extras Lunch/dinner in the Lodge – 25 US Dollars per person
* Transfer to Seronera Airstrip (One Way) – 47 US Dollars Per Person
* Transfer to Ikoma Airstrip (One Way) – 18 US Dollars Per Person
* Night Game Drive(lodge vehicle)- Wildlife Management Areas(WMA) fees extra) – 47 US Dollars – Night game drives only if weather permitting