Serengeti Tortilis Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Tortilis Camp Accommodation Rates | Serengeti Tortilis Camp Room Prices | Serengeti Lodges | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Budget Camps | Serengeti Campsites | Where to Stay in Serengeti National Park | Luxury Hotels in Serengeti National Park | Affordable Accommodation in Serengeti National Park | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Serengeti Tortilis Camp is a tented safari accommodation located in Banagi, Central Serengeti in Northern Tanzania, approximately 1.6 km from Banagi River.
Serengeti is about 345 Km from Arusha, driving takes approximately 6.5 Hours. Flying time from Arusha to Serengeti Seronera is approximately 2 hours, followed by 30 minutes drive to the camp.
The Serengeti Tortilis Camp is a nice semi-luxury camp in the heart of the endless plains of the famous Serengeti National Park. With only Ten tents, the camp combines comfort with the sense of wilderness, the sense of freedom, and the sense of being ‘right there, as one relaxes after the excitement of the whole day out in the plains.
Named after the distinctive Tortilis tree of the Serengeti, this tented camp combines comfort with the sense of wilderness, the sense of freedom, and the sense of being ‘right there, as you relax after the excitement of the day.
Each tent is designed with your relaxation in mind, equipped with comfortable king-size or twin beds. Other camp amenities include; Ensuite Toilet, Free Wi-fi, Radio calls, Hot & Cool Water, Insect Repellent & Air Freshener, Toiletries, and Mosquito Nets.
All the visitors should try the Tortilis Camps bush dinner at least once. An incredibly free-spirited way to enjoy a meal under the sparkling stars with a loved one and all the ingredients to create a memory to cherish.
Dining in the mess tent is a social affair with a wide variety of tasty, creative and uncomplicated yet stimulating meals. Hot meals with local specialties, along with pasta, fish, chicken, vegetable bakes, and salads are all available. And lastly, the much-complimented chefs enjoy rounding off your days by dining with desserts to make you smile.
The Tortilis Camps have a cozy watering hole at each of our locations with a dedicated barman permanently on hand to serve you from this wide array of choices. Order your drinks and enjoy the moment in one of our perfect spaces as a sundowner, around the fire, on the front porch of your tent, and paired with a great meal.
Activities available at Serengeti Tortilis Camp include; balloon safaris, game drives, bush dinners, sundowner, Cultural Visits, Weddings & Honeymoons, and Guided Walks. visit mud pools filled with wide-mouthed, water-splashing hippos. An evening walk toward the river with the camp manager.
Serengeti Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
2022 -2023 Serengeti Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation Based on Full board (Dinner / Breakfast / Lunch or Picnic lunch box) + Tea and coffee during meals + Value Added
|Dates To||Single Tent
|Double/ Twin Tent
1st Jan 2022
|28th Feb 2022||210 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2022||31st May 2022||170 US Dollars||330 US Dollars||
470 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|30th Jun 2022||210 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||280 US Dollars||480 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|15th Dec 2022||170 US Dollars||330 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2022||31st Dec 2022||280 US Dollars||480 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
* Private Breakfast under Tortilis Acacia – 25 US Dollars per person
* Private Lunch or Dinner under Tortilis Acacia – 35 US Dollars per person/per meal
* Easter, Christmas, and New Year Supplement – A supplement of 20 US Dollars per person/ per night
* The single rent rate is applicable for the first 2 rooms per booking, any extra single room will be charged additional 100 US Dollars on the single room rate
* Sundowner activity can be arranged at a cost of 35 US Dollars per person. Includes: Bottle of Non-Alcoholic Champagne & Snacks. Excludes Ranger fees and Park fees
* Children above 12 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 3 years sharing with adults free of charge
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Child between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Child between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, the child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
Extra Meals, Drinks and Hamper charges:
* Cake – 30 US Dollars per group
* Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch box – 25 US Dollars per person
* Lunch for pass – 40 US Dollars per person (booking needs to be done 14 days prior to arrival)
* A bottle of Non-alcoholic Champagne can be arranged at an extra cost of 25 US Dollars per bottle
* If guests opt for a warm lunch instead of the picnic lunchbox, there will be an extra cost of 20 US Dollars per hamper
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Camping fee
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Excludes Park entry fee and activity fees
* Game drives and excursions from the camp
* All WMA (Wildlife Management Area) Fees
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Sodas, Wines, Champagne, Spirit, Local Beer, and Water
* Drinks and beverages served from the bar and restaurant
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the camp
* Camping Fee: Excluding Tanzania National Parks(TANAPA) camping fees