Serengeti Woodlands Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Woodlands Camp Rates | Woodlands Serengeti Camp | Serengeti National Park Tanzania | Sametu Camp Serengeti | Serengeti Accommodation | Serengeti National Park Hotels | Serengeti National Park Tanzania Accommodation | Serengeti Tanzania Safari Lodge | Serengeti Luxury Hotels | Serengeti Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Serengeti Woodlands Camp Tanzania is a luxury seasonal camp situated in the stunning location of Nabi Slopes, within a grassy corridor that links the Lake Ndutu area with the Moru Kopjes and Hidden Valley.
The mobile camp is open during the months between December and March. During calving season, hundreds of thousands of wildebeest make their way to southern Serengeti to feed on short grass and pregnant females converge to give birth.
By air, a flight from Arusha to Ndutu Airstrip takes approximately 60 minutes while by road (a distance of 261km) the journey takes(5hours+/-) from Arusha to the camp. The Nearest Airstrip to the camp is Ndutu Airstrip.
Woodlands Camp features 12 large canvas tents with roomy sleeping quarters including one family tent with two bedrooms and two private bathrooms. These spacious tents are available as single, double, triple, twin, and family rooms.
Each tent has its own private en suite bathroom that includes running water from a marble-topped single basin vanity, an enclosed private flush toilet, a separate shower area elevated on wood flooring, solar water heaters, and much more to make your stay comfortable.
Extra amenities include; a restaurant and a bar with a lounge area and dining area, enjoy a drink of choice under the African sun or starry skies around a campfire. Your uninterrupted view of the action-packed Serengeti plains whilst still enjoying the liberties of our services is our priority, and we ensure that your experience is unmatched.
Activities available from Serengeti Woodlands Camp Tanzania include; Bird Watching, Cultural tour, Maasai Boma Visit, Walking Safari, Sundowner, Balloon Safaris, Bush Breakfast/Dinner, Game Drive, etc.
Embark on safaris on the endless savannah plains, explore the dense forests and traverse over the terrains and grasslands during the day, and come home to unmatched comfort and quality at the heart of it all.
Serengeti Woodlands Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Serengeti Woodlands Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a Full Board basis (3 meals per day, tea and coffee). The rates also include government taxes of Value Added Tax & Tourism Development Levy (TDL)
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
|1st Jan 2023||31st Mar 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|1st Jun 2023||31st Oct 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||15th Dec 2023||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|16th Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||480 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars|
* Children aged 6 to 15 years sharing with one adult or two adults are 50% of the adult rate
* Children aged 1 to 5 years sharing with parents are free with the exception of government taxes only
* Family Tent is arranged for a maximum of 4 People. If a tent is booked for fewer than 4 people, the full amount will be charged for 4 people
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* All park fees
* Extras such as Laundry and drinks
* All Camping/Concession Fees for Serengeti are Not Included
* Medical insurance, as this is not included in the rates, neither are items such as emergency evacuation
* Massages – on request
* Breakfast – 25 US Dollars per person
* Bush Breakfast – 44 US Dollars per person
* Bush lunch/Sundowner on request – 50 US Dollars
* Christmas and New Year Supplement – 35 US Dollars
* Cake– Birthday, Anniversary & Goodbye- 35 US Dollars
* Lunch Box, Lunch OR Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Beverage Supplement per person per day – 50 US Dollars
* 4×4 vehicle use (Per day) – Open/closed vehicle – 400 US Dollars
* Sparkling Wine & Fruit Basket in room – 35 US Dollars per person
* Airport Transfer (Per Vehicle, per trip Max 6 people) – 80 US Dollars
* Hot Meals breakfast/ lunch –Crater Floor (minimum 4 guests) – 80 US Dollars
* Walking Safari ( Empakai/ Olmoti Crater)-Includes: Full day guided walk with a Ranger, water, picnic lunch hamper-60 US Dollars per person