Tamarind Tree Hotel Carnivore Nairobi | Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi | Tamarind Group of Hotels | Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi Kenya | The Tamarind Tree Hotel & Restaurant | Nairobi 4 Star Hotels | Carnivore Restaurant Tamarind Tree Hotel | Hotel Tamarind Tree Nairobi |Tamarind Tree Hotel Langata | Nairobi Luxury Hotels
Tamarind Tree Hotel Carnivore Nairobi is a 4-star hotel located off Langata road at The Carnivore Grounds in Nairobi, a 15 minutes drive from Nairobi City center and 20 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport via the Southern Bypass.
The hotel is a 5 minutes’ walk from the world-renowned Carnivore restaurant and Simba Saloon. It is also a 10 minutes drive from Wilson Airport and 5 minutes to the Nairobi National Park, Langata Gate.
Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi has 160 guest rooms including 15 suites, 45 standard twin rooms, 96 standard double rooms, 4 paraplegic rooms for the physically challenged, and 12 Inter-connecting rooms.
All rooms have the amenities of a modern hotel: spacious rooms, excellent free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, business and conferencing facilities with a capacity of 200 guest’s theatre style and 180 guests sit down dinner.
The hotel features a Tamambo a la carte restaurant, a 24 hour “Duka”/ Coffee shop, a “Dawa” Bar and Lounge. Relax over a cup of afternoon tea in the Dawa Lounge, sip your favorite cocktail by the heated pool, or dine at the iconic Tamambo Restaurant.
For quick bites, the 24-hour grab-and-go Duka Coffee Shop offers an impressive selection of fresh and healthy snacks. Sunday buffet lunch has become a popular event that also includes kids’ entertainment.
The Tamarind Group’s restaurants are iconic and a must-visit when you’re in town. Just a short nature walk from the hotel is the famous Carnivore Restaurant, home of “the Dawa”, world-renowned for its one-of-a-kind “Beast of a Feast” all-you-can-eat meat experience and entertainment.
An evening at the Carnivore and adjoining Simba Saloon is a true African dining experience and an essential part of your stay in Nairobi.
In addition, the hotel has a heated swimming pool and a state-of-the-art gym. Tamarind Tree Hotel has 2 executive boardrooms, team building grounds, events lawn, and spacious public lounges for informal meetings and appointments.
The hotel offers easy access to the city, its national park, and to the country’s many diverse attractions via the neighboring Wilson Airport and the Southern Bypass. The nearby Langata and Karen suburbs are among the liveliest and most popular in Nairobi with world-class shopping malls and excellent restaurants.
Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi is operated by Tamarind Management Limited. The group also owns various establishments including Tamarind Karen Blixen, Carnivore Restaurant, Tamambo Village Market, Tamarind Mombasa, and Tamarind Dhow, Mombasa among others.
Tamarind Tree Hotel Carnivore Nairobi Accommodation Prices
2021 Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
|Room Type||Single Room
|150 US Dollars||200 US Dollars|
|290 US Dollars||
330 US Dollars
|340 US Dollars||380 US Dollars|
|410 US Dollars||
410 US Dollars
|520 US Dollars||
520 US Dollars
* A maximum of three persons are permitted per room
* VIP Suites have the same rate for single and double occupancy
* Meals are buffet-style or a la carte served in the main restaurant
* Children under 3 years sharing a room with an adult stay free of charge
* Meals – Breakfast 30 US Dollars Lunch, 30 US Dollars, Dinner 30 US Dollars
* The Day Room rate is at seventy-five percent (75%) of the applicable room rate
* Check-in from 12.00hrs. Check out time on the day of departure is 10.00 hours
* Early arrivals require pre-booking to guarantee rooms on arrival and this is subject to availability
* Children aged over 3-years and below 12-years sharing their own room pay 75% of the double adult rate
* Children aged over 3-years and below 12-years sharing a room with an Adult/s will be charged breakfast
* Triple rooms are available upon request subject to availability. Adult extra bed will be provided as per the applicable per person sharing room rate
* All rooms are en-suite and have complimentary in-room tea/coffee making facilities, bottled water Wifi, 42” televisions with several satellite channels
* Two (2) children above 12-years of age staying in their own room shall pay the full amount of a double adult rate. With the exception of the Suites, an extra bed cannot be provided
Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi Conference Package
Full-Day Conference Package at a special discounted rate of 4,500 Kenya Shillings per person (+taxes) includes the following:
* Writing pads and pens
* Free and secure parking
* Complimentary LCD projector
* Buffet Lunch with one soft drink
* Use of the conference room with natural light
* Early morning tea/ coffee and assorted pastries
* water dispensers and glasses available in the conference room
* Complimentary use of 2 flip charts, markers, and a projection screen
* Use of basic audiovisual equipment available i.e. TV/ Video and screen
* Complimentary provision of Well-functioning WIFI internet connection
* Mid-morning and afternoon tea/ coffee with assorted pastries and mini sandwiches