Tarangire Osupuko Lodge Tanzania | Tarangire Osupuko Lodge Rates | Tarangire Safari Lodge | Tarangire National Park Hotels | Tarangire National Park Accommodation | Tarangire Accommodation | Affordable Accommodation at Tarangire National Park | Tarangire Budget Lodges | Tarangire Luxury Camps | Best Hotels in Tarangire National Park | Hotel Bookings for Tarangire National Park | Activities at Tarangire National Park | Tarangire Hotels Lodges Camps Tanzania
Tarangire Osupuko Lodge is an old fashion lodge located in Tarangire National Park, which is crossed by the wildlife-attracting Tarangire River. The gently rolling landscape is sprinkled with Baobab trees and towering termite mounds, the dense African bush, and sweeping grasses.
The camp is situated 5 km from Tarangire National Park‘s main gate and 64 km away from Kuro Airstrip. Tarangire Osupuko Lodge has situated roughly 125km from Arusha town and is ideally accessible by Dodoma Road although it can also be reached by air since there is an airstrip just nearby in the Park.
Tarangire is noted as a safari destination for its large concentration of wildlife population. Animals like elephants, eland, giraffes, lions, buffalo, cheetah, leopards, zebra as well as diverse birds. The gently rolling landscape is sprinkled with Baobab trees and towering termite mounds, the dense African bush, and sweeping grasses.
There are 8 spacious, en suite bungalows that have been designed to bring the park’s beauty indoors. These refined Masai huts have large windows so guests can always see the grazing wildlife.
Other features are a huge veranda for sunrises, a comfy couch for sunsets, and inside and outside showers that offer views across the sweeping Great Rift Valley. Enjoy a classic décor featuring beautifully handcrafted furniture artwork, and big windows with impressive views of Tarangire national park.
Tarangire Osupuko lodges offer the best facilities for your comfortable stay: internet all the time, a swimming pool with the best scenery of animals, an open-air bar and lounge area, and different types of accommodation for your convenience.
A restaurant, lounge, well-stocked bar, pool, library, an array of games, and spectacular game-viewing verandas are all available from the comfort of the lodge. All meals are served at our open restaurant for your spectacular views of Tarangire National Park during your meals and drinks.
Activities available at Tarangire Osupuko Lodge include; Day game drives, Night game drives, biking through Kakoi village, early morning footprint walks, bush lunches, Balloon Safaris, and Guided Safari Walks, and village visits. Visit a Masai village and see dancing and wedding arrangements, learn bead making, and taste goat BBQ.
Tarangire Osupuko Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Tarangire Osupuko Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation (accommodation, all daily meals, drinking water during meals, full-day tea & coffee), and Government taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||165 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||31st May 2022||130 US Dollars||
240 US Dollars
1st Jun 2022
|31st Oct 2022||165 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2022||15th Dec 2022||130 US Dollars||
240 US Dollars
16th Dec 2022
|5th Jan 2023||165 US Dollars||
300 US Dollars
* Cycling per hour – per person – 10 US Dollars per person
* Maasai Boma Visit – per person – 10 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch Supplements – 15 US Dollars per person per meal- All Year
* All-Inclusive Supplements – 25 US Dollars per person per night – All Year
* Lunch or Dinner Supplements – 20 US Dollars per person per meal – All Year
* Christmas Supplements – 10 US Dollars per person per night – December 25th, 26th,31st, and 1st January
* Bush lunch in Tarangire National Park – 50 US Dollars per person excluding park fees (7- guests and above) book in advance
* Night Game drives in WMA (Wildlife Management Area) – 50 US Dollars per person (using own vehicle) and must book in advance
* Children aged 0-3 years, free of charge when sharing with two adults
* Children aged 4-12 years pay 100% of an adult rate when sharing with one adult (Double Room)
* Children aged 4-12 years, pay 25% of an applicable double room rate when sharing with two adults (i.e. Triple Room)
* Children aged 4-12 years in their own room pay 100% and the third child pays 25% of an applicable double room rate (i.e. Triple Room)
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Park fees
* Game drives
* All types of beverages
* Flying doctors & medical insurance
* All WMA (Wildlife Management Area) Fees
* Airport & flight taxes, and any other items of personal nature