Tarangire Simba Lodge Tanzania
Tarangire Simba Lodge Tanzania is a safari accommodation located near the new Sangaiwe Gate of Tarangire National Park. The lodge is situated in a wildlife-rich area with unhampered views of the beautiful Lake Burunge, bordered by the park and a Wildlife Management Area.
Accommodation at Tarangire Simba Lodge is in sixteen classic canvas safari tents situated permanently under thatch. The spacious tents are constructed on platforms complete with wooden floors, a large en-suite dressing room, a toilet, and a shower. There are twin and queen tents; triples are possible. There is also a family tent with two queen-sized beds.
Additionally, there is an outdoor shower and each tent has a private veranda with views of the bush and Lake Burunge. Furnishings are handcrafted from African hardwood complimented with tastefully selected fabrics; electricity and hot water are solar powered.
The common area of the lodge includes a dedicated reception area and separate lounge and dining room—all constructed out of canvas on raised platforms—created with relaxation and enjoyment in mind.
Common areas are connected with wooden walkways and there is a deck for outdoor dining adjacent to the dining tent. Wi-Fi is available in the common area at no charge. In addition to a large swimming pool, there is a ‘tree-top’ viewing platform built in a stately acacia tree to facilitate wildlife watching and star gazing.
Service is our main focus. On arrival, guests receive a warm welcome from the lodge staff, a refreshing drink, and a towel to rinse away the journey’s dust. Afternoon tea is on hand from 3:30 pm and there is a fully stocked bar with a wine list featuring South African wines.
There is a large dining room and outdoor dining deck with views over the plains, where delicious meals made from fresh local ingredients are served. The fully-stocked bar can provide you with a delicious, refreshing drink and you can just chill out and relax in the lounge.
Activities at Tarangire Simba Lodge include; Game drives in Tarangire National Park, Birding on the lodge grounds, Enjoying the swimming pool at the lodge, and Wildlife watching from the viewing platform.
Tarangire Simba Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Tarangire Simba Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on a Full board Basis, tea, coffee, bottled water in the room + Value Added Tax, and relevant taxes including Tourism Development Levy
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||210 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||120 US Dollars||205 US Dollars||
300 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|31st Dec 2023||210 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
* Dinner – 20 US Dollars Per Person
* Lunch – 20 US Dollars Per Person
* Lunch box – 18 US Dollars Per Person
* Holiday Supplement 24, 25, 31 December – 25 US Dollars per day per adult and 15 US Dollars per day per child
* Drinks Inclusive Supplement: 20 US Dollars per adult & 10 US Dollars per child Includes water, soda, house wine, and beer. Excludes wine by the bottle or spirits
* Child aged 13-17 years in own room full adult rate
* Children below 13 must share a room with an adult
* Child aged 6-12 Share with adults 50% of the adult rate
* The lodge does not accommodate children aged 5 and below
* Children aged 13-17 years share with adults 75% of the adult rate
Accommodation Rates Exclude;
* Game drives
* Park entry fees
* Telephone calls
* Flights & airport taxes
* WMA entry and bed night fees
* All drinks other than water in rooms
* Gratuities and items of a personal nature
* Any type of travel/medical or evacuation insurance